Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April appreciation AF - week 3

Hi everyone

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Easter. The weather has been out of this world here for the past week. Have got so much done outside.

Have a turkey in the oven and am looking forward to a nice dinner.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Rustop

Comment

Happy Easter To My Appreciative Friends!

I feel sooo appreciative that I have such great friends here. I'm back to being my old self.:crazymonkey:

My mom and I went to Easter Mass this morning, and now the sun is out and I'm sitting on her porch, studying and looking at the lake. I like going to church with my mom, although I can't carry a tune, so I lip-sync! My mother, as some of you well know, is a devout, devout Catholic. Last week, she asked me if I planned to go to confession, as she had just been. I said, "no, mom, I have the same sins this year that I had last year and I don't want to give any of them up. They are all wonderful so I think I will keep them.":H

Papmom: Knock 'em dead, tomorrow!:boxer: I hope this job is everything you want! I have much experience being in miserable jobs so I empathize with you.:l Have fun at your family dinner....a walk before the feast sounds nice.

Paguy-hope you enjoyed your run this morning....and I wish I could recommend a good book. I will ask my SIL at dinner tonight as she is in a book club. Do you and your partner celebrate Easter?

Star-enjoy the festivities....I love it when my house is clean. It's been a long time, so I'll try and remember.

Lav-I hope everyone behaves at dinner tonight. hahahahah!

Rustop-great to see you!

Rebirth-what are your plans today?

Cassia and Chill-I hope you are kind to yourselves today....you have lifechanging moves coming up.

A loving shoutout to Cyn, Sooty, Dill, LBH, Shelley, Dew, Jolie, gosh....who am I missing....and anyone I have missed...Happy Easter and Hippity Hop!

xoxoxo

Rusty

Comment

Happy transformation day, everyone! It seems like winter into spring, budding trees, moves, motion forward, cleansing/cleaning, seeking and the promise are all in the air. Hope everyone has a beautiful openhearted day...wishing you all well...
        to the light

Comment

Hi all,

Cyn, making music as we speak, and will assault your senses soon, and thanks for asking pretty lady.

Glad you're feeling better Rusty. You seem to work too hard? I hope you've got some work/life balance going on, or in your immediate sight's.

Chilli Vanilli, re your move, this is all so exciting! But must be very tough on you emotionally too. Ride the waves my friend, and keep doing the amazing job you are doing at re-building your precious life.

Great pic's Lav!

Congratulations on your AF time Cassia! And thanks for sharing your walk. I will visit that part of the world sometime soon, i hope. Best wishes with your move too.

PA bloke, right with you on your 10 mile run!

A safe, sober, and magical Easter to everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good evening from a tired but happy Lav

It took 4 hours in the warm sun to put the gazebo together & get it fastened to the deck BUT it looks great & even kept the rain out when a shower popped up! I tried to help as much as I could but YB did the majority of the work & then he cut grass. It was obvious that he was beat by the time he finished :H But he was calm & well behaved I have to say. My DIL came over with the two boys, all went well!

Hello to everyone - I'm calling it a day.
            Hope your run went well John. Hi G!

Good night all.
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good Evening Friends:

Very busy day for me and so thankful to be ALIVE and AWARE - very different story from just 1 year ago!

I had a great run first thing this morning - logged 10.35 miles and felt really strong at the finish. I am ready for my 10-mile race next weekend. Let's hope the weather holds out.

I also had a chance to do more spring cleanup in the yard and garden and realized yet another benefit of being AF. For the past 9 months, I've been stashing away the extra cash I have at the end of each week (I call it my 'liquor free' money) so I spent some of it at the garden shop for my spring flowers. It felt great to know that I had this extra cash to play with. And there's plenty more left!

Lav - Glad to hear your gazebo got assembled. I am sure you will get lots of enjoyment from that. Another day of strange weather with the storms rolling through this evening.

Rusty - We did not celebrate Easter religiously but we did go to a neighbor's home for dinner. My Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake was a total success! Here's the link if anyone is interested... it is really quite good:

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Chill - Best of luck on your plans for this week. You know that we are all here for you and standing by to send extra vibrations your way if they are needed :h

Another busy work week is ahead for me.... No traveling but I have out of town guests coming into town for meetings that I have to 'host' and keep busy.

Hope everyone has a restful evening....
              John
              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Working...
              X