Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - 20th April

Morning everyone,

Firstly - thanks so much for your kind words. Life is definitely for living and not just existing. With AL in our lives we end up just existing and who really wants that? Not me.

Not much to share today. Kinda solemn. I am going to hot yoga tonight which will be awesome! Hubby's gran is in hospital with a suspected heart attack so we will also visit her.

I hope you all have an awesome day.

Also - well done IC on your first 24 hours AF! It does get easier if you stick with it. We are all very proud of you!

Xx
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

AF Daily - 20th April

FABS!!!

Thanks for the start cassia - good to see you! Sorry about your friend. It is a sad loss.

I am on the fly but wanted to check in and throw 2 cents around. :H

P3 you will rock that interview! Use all that determination we all know you have (because we see it the way you go at your training, your remodeling, your dizzying schedule) and EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE!! I don't want to be hearing whoopie pies from you, do you hear me???? You will be well nourished, well rested and wearing your best BGPs!!!! Relax and trust the universe. FEEL the feelings of actually having the job. ~Queen over & out.

Det - sick in a hotel? DING DING DING !!DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! Puhleeeezzz eat well, hydrate and park yourself in chat every night!!

Ichy, :goodjob:

Cindi, great going on 7 days! You can make it to Easter for special times with family!!!

DG, great news about 3 new..... mary kaylets! Convince them they need Mary Kay embroidered somethings from Lav!

Uni glad you're holding tight!

I hope marshy is having a blast in NYC! Wish I could be there!

Trash day, yay! Be clean!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily - 20th April

Hello Abbers!

Just a quick check in from Florida. All is well and so far I've had no real desire to drink. In fact, it's looking pretty unappealing as I watch my in-laws indulge. I'm liking being the sober one!

Be well everyone!

Sara
      "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Working...
      X