AF daily - Tuesday, May 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newgrange, sorry about losing your father-in-law. Handling the stress without turning to AL is something wonderful, good for you. We need to learn to handle absolutely everything without AL

Beautiful weather here on the east coast this week - no complaints

Our very first pup was a German Shepherd who chewed her way throgh shoes (mine), sofa cushions, rugs & anything else she could get her teeth on. That was in 1974 before I knew about the wonders of crate training. Every pup since then has been crated until they got the message The crate was always a safe place for them with their chew toys!

Passed my physical this morning with a perfect EKG & BP. I'm still on two meds but still hope to get rid of them at some point. (Probably when I get my weight back to where I really like it to be or in my next liftime :H)

Wishing everyone a good night!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

:new:Late but better late than ever, ABs y'all. I had a very bad night last night, went out for a work dinner and ended up with food poisoning, all night feeling very ill, and then had a meeting early this morning with clients. I had to be a good girl through the whole thing, what a pain, but the work I actually have to do for these guys coming up is all on beaches in the Arrow Lakes so I cant complain about that and will try to post some photos of these for you. Then drove home for four hours, so feeling very tired and washed out, but the best thing is, I worked for 7 days straight all over BC, but the best thing was despite being sorely tempted I didnt TOUCH A DROP.

Kaslo
      Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Kaslo,
        So sorry about the food poisoning, that's terrible......
        Hope you feel better soon, get some rest
        Congrats on your AF week :goodjob:

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

No crate here but we do have him in one room where my hubby (handyman that he is) has put up a gate. So he has a room to go psycho in, which he is actualy doing rignt now. Some times he is calm and others, like now, he goes friggin mental. Puppies! He chews, he plays, he eats, he poops. This is what they do. I have to remember that. He has had 2 meetings with the cat that rules the house. I think she pretty much has it covered, he won't take her territory. As i am writing this he is going mental behind me running around the room. Hey, whatever, he'll tire himself out right?. I have never raised a dog so I am new at this. I had a puppy as a child but mom did everything and he was an outdoor dog with a dog house so this for me is new. Puppies and kids are not the same. Honestly, raising a child is easier I think!

On that note, off to take whatever the hell he has in his mouth out of it now.

Love and hugs,
          Uni
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

Working...
          X