Starting again. Day One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting again. Day One

Well here I am with my resolve once again. It is DAY ONE Poured away the rest of the wine this morning. I'm going to see a nutritionist tomorrow. Would be glad of any support out there that is going. Trying to be glad that at least I was never at the point where I had to drink in the morning. I really, really hope this time I'm going to make it. Thank you all for being there. :thanks:

Starting again. Day One

Greetings Startafresh, get a plan and visit the toolbox.. I too started over and over again, knew what to do, just needed to finally be firm in my plan and resolve. Remember, AF is a life filled with all the good things: self-respect, peace, integrity, health, trust, and so much more. You can do this. Keep visiting MWO and do whatever it takes.
    Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Starting again. Day One

Hi start a fresh! Just now saw your post. Stargazer gave a great suggestion about the Toolbox - hope you found it.

You can do this.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Starting again. Day One

start: I would suggest you come to MWO each day for suggestions & strength. The first few weeks are the hardest, so once you get beyond those, you be through the worst. Take care. Mary
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

Starting again. Day One

Thank you so much everybody. So far and Day two no Al. Got myself to nutritionist this morning for a long session and am seeing her again in two weeks. Very tired now, symptom of it all, no doubt, but determined to get myself to exercise class.

I shall follow your suggestion of coming every day for two weeks. Thank you all so much
          love
          starta

Comment

Starting again. Day One

Good for you startafresh!!! I think pushing yourself to exercise a bit is good. I never craved AL right after an exercise session! Then maybe treat yourself to a nice hot bath and some tasty tea or something like that? A little pampering? YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Check out the AF Daily Threads if you like. Lots of good sobriety there. We are talking today about positive affirmations. You might enjoy that! Whatever you do....have a wonderful AF day.

In the early days, if nothing else worked to reduce my cravings I would just go to bed early. That is always an option!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Starting again. Day One

you can do this - I am struggling also but I know I will make it if I don't give up. Just don't give up!
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Starting again. Day One

starting again

I'm also starting again and hoping i can beat it this time
                I'm trying to work out how this works
                will keep trying :thanks:

Comment

Starting again. Day One

Hi Merry and welcome! I hope you are finding your way around the forum. I got my start here by downloading the My Way Out book from the Health Store (center of the menu bar at the very top) and taking it from there.

Strength and hope to you,

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Starting again. Day One

day 3

Hi all
                    made another night on day 3 now feling great to-day dread the week-end when it comes but will concentrate on to-day
                    thankyou all for being there :thanks:

Comment

Working...
                    X