Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

What's wrong IC?
    What do you mean you're 'dying right now'?
    Talk it out here - I'm sure that one or all of us have experienced something that could help you.

bear, stay home as long as you need to build up your confidence & firm up your commitment. You're doing so well

I just want to know - can I be a bad ass sexy grandma?? :H:H
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

Great Post Bear

You are definitely a BAD ASS SEXY DERBY GIRL!!

LAV You are now BAD ASS SEXY GRANDMA!!
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

I just feel like I'm dyign inside not phsyically but mentally, like every part of my life is just folding in on itself and turning into nothing. I can't explain whats going on, just the last couple of days I should ahve been happy but I feel like my whole world is falling apart, and theres no reason for it. It's just makign em angry at myself because i have no right to feel like this and I don't udnerstand whats happenign to me.
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling terribly In Chains. Do you have a history of depression? Regardless, when I quit drinking, lots of stuff came up that I was surpressing for a long time. I think I drank so I would not "feel." Emotional rollercoasters are not uncommon during the initial stages of being AF. The best remedy for me was to stay busy, get outside in the fresh air, etc.
          AF Since April 20, 2008
          4 Years!!!
          :lilheart:

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

Inchy I'm so sorry you are feeling despair or the like. I don't know if you saw the post I made in response to you the other day about finding a grounding meditation? It might be helpful. The following day I mentioned amino acids. Do you take supplements? I think amino acids are essential and I also think water is commonly underestimated in it's role in emotional well being. I wish I could say when your feelings would improve. M3 is right that it can be an emotional rollercoaster and I think everyone's ride is different. Busy and being in nature (especially getting some exercise) are two really good pieces of advice. :l
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

Bear-your mindset shift these days has been amazing! You are really getting it and you are finally putting your sobriety first! I am proud of you!!

Happy Birthday Kaslo! We never get any older than 29 on this thread. Isn't that great!!

IC-I fell deep into depression when I first went AF. Amoryn helped me loads. I don't even need it anymore. When I'm blue I come here and/or eat chocolate and then I feel much better!

OK I will put you all out of your misery re: the pic in my siggy. It's not my camper but it's the color scheme I want to paint it. I love the 2 tone pink and especially the silver lightening bolt!! On the back of the camper I want to stencil "Pappin' in Pink" and have either my club's logo (my Mickey is the big pap top center):

or a sillouette of a papillon maybe with a butterfly on it's nose:

Now having said all that, there's been a wrench thrown into everything.

First, the estimate for making my car tow worthy is more than I paid for it-$5K or more!!!

Second, I got the offer from Job #1 and it a 5K pay cut (What is it with the 5k thing today????). I can't take it-I can't go backwards. I gave them my counter offer but I know it won't fly. I emailed job number 2 but my contact is out on funeral leave. Hopefully I'll hear back from her tomorrow.

So, what I do know is that I won't be towing the PapHut with the Subaru. I'll be SUV hunting very soon. And, I'll either have to borrow a truck to go get her or pay to have her shipped/towed down to me.

It was a really emotionl day today but after Rocky Road ice cream and coming on here I really do feel better.
              Time to get the kids fed and me into bed.
              :l
              New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

Inchy, sometimes we give this song to each other when one of us seems to need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4c1woKwjWw[/video]]YouTube - You can relax now_Shaina Noll
                sigpic

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

papmom3;1113955 wrote: there's been a wrench thrown into everything.
                  Things are just unfolding differently than you anticipated. (how grounded did THAT sound!)
                  sigpic

Comment

AF Daily - Thursday 5/12

OMMMMMMM
                    OMMMMMMM
                    OMMMMMMM
                    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                    X