AF Daily ~ Wednesday May 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Wednesday May 18th

I'm here guys. Still down in the dumps but also very busy with bidding to get my camper shipped to m (then I'll decide whether or not to sell it), selling my old camera on Ebay(today is last day and it looks like I'll get at least the reserve for it-oh please let there be a bidding war at the last hour!!) and looking for a new car plus just trying to get my normal albeit overwhelming work done. It's down to the wire as Commencement is Sunday, rehearsal today (that's 1 whole day wasted), I have a birthday party for my neice Sat evening and Orientation finally arrives on Wed. Whew! I wonder when I have time to be blue but it creeps in.

Uni-KONG. go get one. You'll be amazed!!
    Jenny-so glad you're enjoying our journals. Keep up the good work with learning all you can. Knowledge is power. I bet you feel a sense of relief over your SIL and that is perfectly OK to feel. Prayers to her that she gets and accepts the help she needs.

Rainy and cold again today. Lav-tornado in N. Philly yesterday? Yikes!!!

DD ha taken to stealing my freshly made lunch off the counter the last 2 days when I turn my back. He's gotten very bold lately. May have to send him to rehab with Uni and Boo. On the plus side new batteries for his citronella collar came yesterday and FINALLY there is a semblence of peace!! Took LM for his rabies shot last nite(couldn't afford the full OV) and they told me he's gained 3 lbs!! Like mother like doggie I guess!!

Time to run-definitely can't be late today for rehearsal. Check in later.
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
    X