Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Friday May 20th

Good jenny! Stick to your guns & break the old pattern - start a new one

M3 & Kaslo, sorry to hear of the loss of your friends.

Greenie, I was out food shopping this afternoon with my daughter & actually ran into a cow country traffic jam. Unfortunately it was due to a fairly serious looking car accident. People just don't get that you need to slow down when the roads are so slick.

DG, hope you got your tomato plants in. I have lots of baby cherry tomatoes on one plant already

Kaslo, thanks for another beautiful pic!

It's almost 9 pm so I have to jump into my mud shoes & go close up the chicken house - really don't feel like it but I don't want a raccoon helping himself to a chicken snack tonight.

Good night all!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Kaslo, I had a big fight with hubby when he got home. . .me and the kids went to get a bite and when we got back he was gone so all is good again, cleaned the kitchen, fixed my dinner. If he doesn't come back for a while. . .like a few days. . .my feeling wouldn't be hurt at all. One hours 6 minutes and I'm free for tonight.
      You always succeed if you never stop trying.
      Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

The PAPHUT is Home!!! Pics tomorrow!!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

another late night check-in for the travelling AFenator. whew.

Jenny, thanks for the kickstart, glad you made it home sans liquor store visit. to answer your question i travel about 1/3 of my time I guess. it wears on me for sure, but Im glad to be employed in a field I find interesting.

tonight I'm so glad the two other guys I with chose not to drink. I was HALT for sure and it really helped. whew!

Uni, PM for you. and another hug xxxxxxxx

tomorrow is day two of the K9 trials and I'm looking forward to seeing the athletic doggies doing thier marvelous tricks.

Paphut? oh my....pictures please!

ok, sleepy time,

be well everyone
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Deter-Are you allowed to take videos? I LOVE watching those dogs in action!

Uni-massive hugs going out to you! Praying a bed opens up soon!

Jenny-:goodjob:! You are learning so much this week! In answer to your question-yes, the diabetes and kidney scare seem to have resolved themselves. My last blood work came back perfect. However, if I don't lose this weight and get rid of the sugar addiction, they will come back for sure.

Can't remember everything else that was posted yesterday so hugs to everyone and lets get some sunshine back to the east coast!!
            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
            X