Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af daily sat 21 may

Hi fabbies!

Drifty, so good to see you posting with us here on AF Daily! You are so right about Quitnet. I quit smoking in 2007 and the fabulous people in one of the "Clubs" on Quitnet is the ONLY reason I made it!!! Good for you. We demand a youtube of you sining. :yougo: Imagine how much beter a singer you will become doing it sober!

Det, is there a web site with photos from this event? Will you be bringing us all a souvenier from the Garlic Capital of the World?

P3, where are the pictures???? :tappingfootimpatiently:
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

af daily sat 21 may

Greetings Abbers!

Drifty, keep to your plan, make sure your commitment is iron-clad! That worked for me
      I pretty much kept myself home & hidden for nearly 3 months when I first quit because I wasn't sure how I would feel being around other people drinking. Glad I did that too!

LVT, you will need 4 MONTHS in DC to cover that list lady! Seriously, the zoo is a whole day for me - love it there

Greetings everyone! I'm glad to report that we finally had a suuny & dry day here! I hope tomorrow is just as nice because I found it too muddy to really get into any gardening. There are still puddles of water sitting in the chicken yard & boy do they ever have some dirty feet :H

Went next door to my niece's baby shower today & was shocked to see so many hanging around the 'spiked' punch bowl. I didn't serve any booze at my daughter's baby shower in January & no one complained (at least not out loud)
      I was happy to hang out with my daughter, DIL & the new grandbabies & left the boozers to themselves.

Kaslo, you're pictures are outstanding! I think I'll join Greenie when she comes to visit you I use Photobucket as well & you can edit the photos (I usually forget).

Don't think I'm staying up too late tonight. Need the energy to deal with the YB who is supposed to show up to cut grass tomorrow!

Have a good night all!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af daily sat 21 may

Hi DG - cross post!
        I love the thought of a pumpkin sized tomato :H:H
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af daily sat 21 may

Lavande;1118159 wrote: Hi DG - cross post!
          I love the thought of a pumpkin sized tomato :H:H
          Well, you DO have SUPER CHICKENS, right? I mean, blue eggs and everything, right? :H

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X