June 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 3

Hi all, i just feel bad because i need to start..... but never start. From now i ll NOT ever take a damn drink and i ll post every day from 1 month !!!!! I feel confident sharing this to all of you !

day 1. : Just sleep :P
    AF since 06/11/2011

June 3

Good Morning Mr D! Welcome. Can you tell us alitlle about yourself?

I turned in my first homework assignment last night! Me and my daughter read the other people in the class posts and got to comment. It was so fun! She is so smart in English! Wonder why she likes my school so much and wants to do my homework with me but won't do her own? We get to wear jeans at work today because we don't have any doctors today so I'm all cute. God I love this feeling of general well being and confidence, I certainly don't want to trade it in for some AL, not tonight my friends not tonight. Hope everyone is well this lovely Friday. I'm taking Friday back as a wonderfully productive day from now on! Day 20. . .I'm gonna get there, where ever there is, this time. I'm not going back!

Keep on rocking the Sober life!
    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

June 3

Hi Mr D,

Have you read the MWO book yet & made a plan?
      It takes more than willpower to get you on the path to success. Take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for some great ideas for your plan.

Set yourself up for success - you can do this with the right tools in hand

Wishing you the best!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X