AF Daily ~ Friday June 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Friday June 3

Phew, what a day... I even passed up on dinner out with friends. I was racing around and trying to get out the door, not really hungry haven eaten a late lunch out, it was a last minute thing and so I declined. It felt kinda good to stop and ask myself did I really want to go and actually listen to my own answer.

It was just some shingles that blew off in the storm, not a chunk of roof or anyting like that. I'm glad that was ALL that happened, the way the treetops were whipping around in the wind last night.

Jen, I'm sorry you have that mindset of Friday drinking. Did you make the crazy busy schedule of activities? It might help if you didn't have TIME to think about it.

Can't wait to hear about the trip, LVT.

I'm having typing impairment so I'm going to take that as a sign of needing to go to bed.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily ~ Friday June 3

Nelz;1125362 wrote: You can do eeeeeet!
      :H:H I laughed when I said that out loud with the appropriate accent!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily ~ Friday June 3

Good evening Abbers!

My grandson fell asleep sitting straight up on the sofa because he wasn't tired & it wasn't time to go to bed :H
        He ran me ragged today ~ good exercise actually

jenny, I hope you found some good ideas in the Tool box to help you thru the evening. I don't sweat Friday or Saturday nights anymore because I'm so grateful to have my mind back

Greenie, glad the damage to your roof wasn't severe. Way too much weather stuff going on lately! It's been absolutely perfect weather here the past 2 days & I'm grateful for that.

Greetings to everyone. Time for some sleep.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily ~ Friday June 3

I made it guys. Thank you for the support. I had a phone call with a very dear friend who recently lost her husband at the end of April. We haven't talked in a while so I didn't know. She is a non drinker and a motherly figure in my life and we have been friends for 8ish years. We used to work together. Anyway that and shopping with DD got me through no prob. The Friday thoughts are just so hard. But I stay on here and I read and hang on and soon its over and I'm free again. Thank you again.
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

AF Daily ~ Friday June 3

Happy AF Friday everyone! So many successes, in spite of all sorts of complications and possible great excuses to imbibe! Excuses that we would have used very happily in the past, and now we are all looking forward to wake up without a hangover and have a productive Saturday!!! Heres to feeling sorry for al those who are overdoing it tonight as we know how they will feel in the morning...
            Hi to my new June friends - you are all getting me thru this Friday night! Almost at a week down!
            :thanks::thanks::thanks:
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

AF Daily ~ Friday June 3

Kaz, you are so NOT a loser! we must work on your self esteem dear one. you're kicking butt on sobriety, an amazing photographer, and probably lot of other nifty things.

AF celebration one and all!

ok, I gotta be up at 6am so... zzzzzzzzzzzzz
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X