Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here again

Hi everyone,

I haven't been to this site sence last summer when I was doing so well with MWO and the meds. I was controlling the drinking and feeling very good. But here I am again, I relize now that I have to stop all together but I don't know how. I stopped the TOP because it was making me sick. I felt like an airhead and I lost so much weight that everyone thought I was sick.. What do I do now I tried AA so many time without sucess. I am ashame to return.

Help

Tiny:upset:
    Tiny Tina:flower:

Here again

Hi Tina,

Sorry you got lost in the shuffle yesterday. Don't be ashamed, we have all been there and are glad to have you back.

If you are looking for some good feedback from people returning or just getting started, try posting this in the just getting started section. I'm sure you will get a lot of quick replies.

I'm glad you're here. Just coming back is a good step. If you don't like AA have you tried women for sobriety? It's a great program and much different than the AA philosophy. Look them up on line and you can find out if there is a meeting in your area or you can do an online meeting. It has helped me in the past.

:l Good luck to you on your journey and keep us posted on your progress.

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Here again

thanks you univeral, I will lookup the women for sobriety. I work harder on sticking around.
      Tiny Tina:flower:

Comment

Here again

Hi Tiny Tina,
        Welcome back to mwo, i did see your post yesterday but did not have time to post, my time had run out on the pc , but am here today so made it a point to post on your post because i could not stop thinking about your post last night was the last thing on my mind.

AS uni said you get more feed back on starting out or join one of the daily threads.

Dont be ashame to return back to AA your not on your own, i dont know what sort of experience you had in AA, but i do know where i am people open there arms and welcome them back, people that have had a slip or a relapse we make that person or persons the most important person in that room.
        Wishing you all the best and keep coming back.x:l
        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
        X