AF Daily - Monday 6/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Monday 6/27

thanks Greeneyes, interesting stuff. sometimes I ozone treat my veggies or berries. I put the hose in the bottom of a tall vase, add water, then fruit, then let it bubble for 10 minutes. smells like an electrical storm in the house!

I need to find a sun block that's free of OMC's and also has moisturizing properties...any ideas?

Lav, nice sharp focus on the lovely hen.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 6/27

Very strange emotions right now. I just found out that my worst ex-boyfriend, unfondly known as "ConMan" is in prison. That is good - it's where he belongs. Been there for 5 years and has another 15 on his sentence. And he's on an "ICE HOLD" so hopefully will be shipped back where he came from when he is released (he is not a US citizen and I believe he is wanted in his home country and has been for years). He only crosses my mind very occassionally these days. (he bankrupted me, stole my retirement money, etc. - like on America's Most Wanted) I was an idiot, so am no longer angry at him. Long ago I decided to just wait for the universe to take care of things. Apparently it has.

It was a very odd feeling to look at the mug shot. Looking in the face of someone who devastated my life, and who I hated so much at the time. Who stole so much from me. It wasn't the $$ amount. It was the fact that it was all I had. He certainly didn't look the part of the "international playboy" in that mug shot. He looked rode hard and put up wet. And like his nose has been broken a few times.

I confirmed his name on the inmate list of the prison. Very, very surreal to see this stuff. No wonder he doesn't have a FB account.

Sorry for an "all about me" post. It's past my bedtime. Just had to tell somebody. He robbed 5 banks and when he got to the 6th one, I guess he shoved a woman on the way out and some other people saw that, thought it strange, and wrote down his license number. Busted.

I am so glad I don't have AL or any of that level 10 insanity in my life any more.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 6/27

Doggygirl, wow, heavy emotional experience. I'm so proud you took this higher road and bettered yourself in spite of that creep and those horrid experiences. xxxxxxx
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 6/27

Det, thanks for your kind words. They mean a lot to me. Still feeling quite strange this morning. Can't get the mug shot out of my head. It will eventually fade - I guess I'm supposed to sit with it and reflect for a bit.

No more drinking over him and what is lost. What a blessing that is.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 6/27

Lav--that is one beautiful chicken!
            I need to get my broilers ordered. I keep putting that off for some reason, something is telling me I just don't have time for that!

DG--I don't remember if I told you I looked at the condom tin. When I used to go to alot of auctions I was always looking for that item in the bottom of a box. That one valuable item no one else saw. Good for him! Anxious to see the end price.
            That would be so weird to see your ex in a mug shot. Gives me shivers. I lost my head the other day--my ex boyfriend's sister asked to "friend" me on FB. So, there he is. No picture though. What do I do? Ask to be his "friend". He accepted but no comments or anything. He is a good guy, but another sad example as to what alcohol can do to your life. I'm debating about taking him off my friend list now. Do I really want him knowing what goes on in my life?
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily - Monday 6/27

No LVT, you don't. Absolutely positively you don't.

DG-big :l to you. That had to be have been surreal. Glad you are dealing with this sober. It's a lot to deal with and drinking would make it stick around. Also, now you should be able to see that you lost absolutely nothing and gained everything in the end by dismissing him from your life.
              New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
              X