Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF daily - Monday, July 4th

YOWZA!!

Lav, I made a zucchini crust pizza one time that was pretty good!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Don't forget my zucchini brownies in the recipe section!! Outrageously good! that pic of your fridge is priceless! Do you have a food pantry or woman's shelter near you? The one in our city will come pick up the extra produce. What about setting up at a local farmer's market?

Hey mylife-good to see you! How you been?

Deter- great job today staying AF under adverse conditions. Is DX home by now?

Bean-great post today. Sounds like you have "got it". As soon as I can find the Cal-Mag I will try it. I'm so sick of restless sleeping and waking up feeling like all my muscles have been clenched all night long. I'm actually sore when I wake up and have to stretch super long!!

M3-Do you remember Chronicle on Ch. 5 at 7:30 every weeknite? Still going strong and the New Hampshire version showcased one of those obstacle crazy assed races like you did a few months back. It was very cool to watch!!

LVT-energy was on low today:H. Did you get the planting finished in the greenhouse?

Marshy-so glad you decided to go to Greece after all. I am sending prayers your mom begins to improve and your dad cheers up. Aren't you worried about all the unrest over there now?

DG-how'd you do with steps today? I'm donning my pedometer tomorrow.
      to tell the truth I totally forgot about the activity points mostly because I "forgot" to track this weekend. New day tomorrow.

Greenie-hope you've made a dent in your clean-o-rama. When you're done you can come do it all over again at my house!! You definitely have a freecycle in your state-don't know what part you are in but there should be a regional one if not one right in your town. You might have to post a few times in the next 6 months or so but someone should have clippers for you.
      All the plants I dug up and put out by the side of the road are gone!! Yippee!! I still have some more digging to do but its more of a turn the soil thing and I still have to move my one peony. It was so hot today I barely got the back tundra mowed-it was a biotch to do too-I had let it go for way too long plus it was still wet from the rain yesterday and the dew this morning. I still have trimming to do but that will have to wait until Friday. It's supposed to be in the high 80's low 90's every day this week. NOT my fav weather.
      Nothing went smoothly today. First the lawn then the light on my bedroom fan shorted out. Went to the local hardware store and they said the socket was much too old to replace. Didn't offer the newer sockets that take the candlelabra bulbs . Went to Lowes and bought a replacement light kit. It was broken so has to go back. Still don't have a light in my room. I also bought a cool drain snake for my bathroom sink but it requires taking the stopper out. Couldn't seem to figure that one out either plus I was sweating bullets so had no patience. the only thing I was able to do properly was installing new pull chains on my office fan/light so I don't have to use tongs to turn the fan off when I want to just have the light on :H. It was just too dang hot today and I don't like it!!

Well Pop Goes the Fourth is on so I'll sign off now. I probably won't even make it to the 1812 overture. Oh well. Happy 4th fellow Americans!!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Hey guys, reporting in!

Lav love love love the cucumber pics! Wow!

Hey everyone! Today I worked for an hour and a half, finished my math homework, wrote my English paper (finally got the grade for the other one. . .64 with a 7 point curve so a 71 yuck), then went to the party at hubby bosses house and then the fireworks in our city. Guess what. . . .I did it all AF and ENJOYED it!

Gotta go to bed now! I don't know why they gave us Friday off and not Tuesday, that would have made more since!

PS I forgot I ran 2 miles and swam for an hour! Can't believe I was able to do all that and no nap!
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

wow Jenny, what a fantabulous day, congrats!

Lav, I'm thinking zucchini/Cucumber icecream
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Great job Jenny!! Esp the party at the Boss's house-scene of the crime!! So proud of you!!
            Did you get my PM with the belly band directions?
            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Determinator;1141771 wrote: wow Jenny, what a fantabulous day, congrats!

Lav, I'm thinking zucchini/Cucumber icecream
              Det, are you preggers?????

Off to the new thread... just had to ask.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X