AF Daily Sunday 19 July

Pap, it's the last video I posted on this thread

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8...s-3-32568.html

hope you get some sleep xxxxxx
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily Sunday 19 July

Wow Det! I think you've got a talent there. I think. Why does this one remind me of the first Mad Max movie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_3kWq1F9c[/video]]YouTube - ‪My first Ableton live project‬‏. I did find the parody and all I can say is I'm glad you still have your feet!!:H You did have the safety on the whole time right?
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily Sunday 19 July

the pictures on that music vid I made are pictures I took at my first trip to Burning Man and yes it's a lot like Mad Max in terms of the scenery and environment. The 'music' on that video I made with a small portable synthesizer called a Kaoscillator. I've been twice to Burning Man and sober both times BTW. it's weird enough without being loopy!

oh yes, I violated every gun-handling law in existence with the "kung fu reload" video. it's a lot more funny if your a trainer. *disclaimer* LOL. and....DON'T try this at home
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily Sunday 19 July

Det - I am most impressed by your ability to balance yourself on one foot and kick repeatedly. You are very funny!

M3 - thank you for sharing that quote from the Dalai Lama. I would so love to hear him in person!!!!

Bean - That whole moderation thing. While I would never recommend it, I understand it because I had to try it one more time myself. I was not able to get AF until I was 100% invested in that process, and I was not 100% vested until I tried one last time to moderate my drinking. (which I had NEVER done - like Greenie - can't get back to a place I never was...) You know where to find us if things don't work out. Be safe!

Jenny - I understand your question about marking occassions. After 30 years of marking absolutely everything with AL, it seems odd not to do that, or some other thing to mark occassions. I have not mastered this yet, but am trying to let occassions stand on their own. An occassion such as success at something is good all by itself, isn't it? Why do we think we have to "mark it" with anything? I love the moments of clarity when I can just feel good, very deep down inside, and smile.

Well...off to find the Monday thread!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X