Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm BACK!!!!

:lOMG I missed you guys so much!

I want to thank you for your letters and kind wishes. The treatment centre was AMAZING!!! They had a totally holistic approach, we did acupuncture, meditation, drumming, interpretive dance. They built up our self esteem and taught us that we were worth recovery. They gave me a womans interpretation of the 12 steps. I feel so much better about myself. I can actually say I like myself now. I am taking responsibility and I am smiling and I just feel like a huge weight has lifted off my shoulders.

The trauma portion helped me to deal with my past issues and hurts and learn how to manage them if I get flashbacks or if bad thoughts come into my head.

I really just feel like this time I have the tools. I know now how to meditate. I know how to ground myself. I didn't know how to do that before.

I love you guys. I missed you all so much! Thank you for all of your support and love.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

I'm BACK!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!! :welcome::goodjob::l:h:wave:

I'm so happy you had such a good experience and got your hands and mind on some new tools! I would love to hear more about all that!

Good to see you!!!!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!

Wonderful news, uni!! I've been trying to calculate when you'd get back! :l:l
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!

Welcome back Uni - really happy to see you

You sound great, glad things went so well. I hope you feel like this forever

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!

Hey Uni-welcome back! We've missed you! I'm so glad you had such a life altering experience there and came home with some great tools but more importantly, self esteem! I hope you will share in more details all they taught you there! As Ty Pennington would say, Welcome home Uni, Welcome home!
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!

Hi Uni, SO glad to see your experience was positive, affirming, useful and gave you strength. You were struggling when you left, and look how great you feel now. Its seems like you are a changed person to me. I am so glad you had the opportunity to do this! Welcome home! kas
            Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!

UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!

oops, that was pretty brief

so glad you are out and well...in good spirits even. Ive been gone so much that I hadn't a chance to get you a letter out in time. but I've been thinking about you if that counts! love to hear more about what you've learned.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!

Welcome back universal :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!

Welcome back! We missed you!:h
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                    X