AF DAILY WEDNESDAY JULY 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a brand new hot air popcorn popper & plenty comfortable places to sit & causally watch the YB :drama: unfold :H

Yep, just found the young birds perched up on the roof rafters again. The biggest problem with that is they are drooping poop on unprotected floor area - is there such a thing as chicken diapers? :H
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Today is July 28th where I live and THURSDAY but yes Alcohol free still here too. You are in fact celebrating my sons 15th birthday there! He as 15 yesterday - July 27th in New Zealand.

Comment

Good to see you Mumof6! Congrats on your AFness and Happy Birthday to your son!

Lav, I've got some old sheets you could use. Oh wait. Mr. Doggy needs them for rent o dump oops I mean investment property. :H

I keep thinking (with a big smile) about Marshy and XNGF. Can they get married in England? Are wedding bells ringing? Is this our first AF Daily "match?" I mean, it IS "our" doing, right?

OK - it's off to the shower for me.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Way to go Mum of 6 and also Happy Bday to your son!

IJM-:goodjob:!! That is exactly what happened to me! I always rushed home so I could dive into my Pinot Grigio and I really didn't want anything to interfere. Once I made that connection I was so free!! Tonite I stopped my a friend's house-she wanted my opinion on where to put her veggie garden next year and to show off how pretty the yard/deck is. She and her fiance bought the house this past winter (I went to the Pampered Chef party there) and she is so proud of it. As well she should be! It was nice to sit and relax and chat and not feel annoyed that I wasn't home drinking as much as I could. Keep having those insights IJM and this time it will stick!!

Hey Jennie-you sound great! Keep up the good work!

AA-thank you for the reminder about the tool box. Very very important!! And for the article too!

Greenie-can they do that? WTF do we pay premiums for???? I say you fight this one if its worth it to you. Whatever you do, you gotta do it fast because your mortgage co. got the same letter. I use an independent agent so I know I could count on him to intervene if something like that ever happened. I've only filed one claim (1999) and that company never sent me a letter like that. I have another company now and I'm sure they wouldn't do that.

Marshy-congrats on that huge step you and GF are taking! Feels right doesn't it?

Kas-are you home yet?

Lav-congrats on the great MD visit! Can you put newspapers down for the chicks? Too big a space? How about hay? I wonder if YB has been not himself for all these years due to pain? Too much to hope for?

Called job #2a and could only leave a message. She never called me back. I'm beginning to think some games are being played here and I'm getting pretty sick of it. Time to move on me thinks but I won't have the curtesy of telling them :H!!
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Papmom,
            We have lots & lots of colleges here in PA & DE. Think about relocating??

I've never paper trained a dog so I'm not going to attempt it with the chickens :H
            This little group of 4 chicks has been definitely unusual. I din't have this much craziness with the larger flocks of 25+.

YB has not been himself all these years due to chronic severe depression diagnosed by a shrink 8 years ago. His current pain is due to his pushing 60 but trying to do the things he did at 20 (like carrying canoes in & out of his truck & the river) DUH! I just spoke to his brother who has had a lifetime of back pain, hundreds of treatment, 4 surgeries including a fusion. He did the same thing, just kept on reinjuring himself. I believe the DUH runs in the family :H That guy is so bad now that he can't walk over here anymore - he has to ride on his tractor from his house next door!

I got lectured again today about refusing to take Osteoporosis drugs. I've tried two of them & they both made me sick as a dog. So I'm researching patient comments on the IV drugs they are now using but it doesn't look good
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

ItsJustMe;1154224 wrote: Wazzzz up Dudes and Dudettes?

M3, I am still standing at the end of my driveway. COME ON AND PICK ME UP!

IJM
              Okay IJM, I'll be on my way first thing in the morning. I'll just swing by, open the passenger door, and you jump right in. Wait. Which way am I going? Ahh. It don't matter. I'll find ya. Hope you don't mind helping me take care of my 8 and 12 year olds!!

Papmom, That HR lady is certainly ticking me off. You have done your part and have acted in the most professional manner. Now, it's up to her. After I pick up IJM, we're going to stop on by her office and give her a whoopin.

Mumofsix, Congrats on another AF day.

Marshy:thumbs:Happy to hear the news on your girlfriend moving in. Wonderful!!

Hello to all and goodnight.

M3
              AF Since April 20, 2008
              4 Years!!!
              :lilheart:

Comment

Thanks M3! I haven't been dealing with the HR person on this particular job, just the new Director of the department I'm trying to get in. I think I might email my HR friend tomorrow. got nothing to lose now!!
                New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

just now in my hotel room at 11;30pm whew! AF and in fair spirits though.

IJM, odd you would mention eating dog crap....it's too late to get dinner so I'm trying to choke down this microwave soup from the hotel lobby. ugh!

Treya, I'm enjoying your thoughtful posts, good stuff

and everyone else...my apologies as my brain has shut down for the night. Mental service will resume at approx 0800 hours the next business day. please leave a message.

zzzzzzzzzz xxxxxxx
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X