Clear All

Alcohol and Breast Cancer

YOU SOUND GREAT!!!!
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Well today is my last day with breast cancer. (Fingers crossed - :fingers

I am getting a bit nervous about the surgery tomorrow. But am going to practice my deep breathing and hoping for a relatively relaxing day today.

Please pray for me that I don't wake up during the procedure!!! That is where my anxiety lies.

xoxo

Comment

AFM, you are doing outstandingly well managing yourself!! Sending you all kinds of vibes, prayers, crossing fingers & toes, everything I can think of for you!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AFM - fingers crossed and prayers will be said for your surgery tomorrow. Your positive attitude towards this shows us what a survivor you really are. I just know you will make it through to the other side with strength and a new lease on life.

Good luck tomorrow.

Love and hugs,
          Uni
          :l:l:l
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

AFM, I only just saw this!!!!

I am sending healing vibes to you, and prayers too!!!!

Keep strong sweetie, this thing won't beat you!!!

Love & Hugs, BB ... xxx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

AFM sending you lots of positive vibes and hope all goes well x
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Thinking of you AFM & sending you positive vibes!!!!

You will not wake up during surgery ~ no way. That's what you have a good Anesthesiologist for
                Let us know how you are doing when you can :l

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AFM

We will all be there tomorrow keeping an eye on those docs for you.

All the best,

xxoo
                  M3
                  AF Since April 20, 2008
                  4 Years!!!
                  :lilheart:

Comment

Thinking of you AFM and will be sending positive pings and prayers your way for a very successful and uneventful surgery!!
                    Hugs,
                    Papmom
                    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AFM,

I never post on this thread....but I do read everyone's posts....and I just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you today and tomorrow...and through your recovery process. You bring joy to many people's lives here....and well, what goes around comes around.....we'll all be here when you wake up.:l Wishing you strength, hope, and a speedy recovery.

Rusty

Comment

Sending you loads of love and positive thoughts AFM
                        You will beat this, I know you will xxxx
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sending you lots of good stuff. Be well.

Comment

Accountable for Me;1171597 wrote: Well today is my last day with breast cancer. (Fingers crossed - :fingers

I am getting a bit nervous about the surgery tomorrow. But am going to practice my deep breathing and hoping for a relatively relaxing day today.

Please pray for me that I don't wake up during the procedure!!! That is where my anxiety lies.

xoxo
                            AFM - you are in my thoughts and prayers. My best friend is a breast cancer survivor - for 5-1/2 years now. You can and will beat this. And the anesthesiologist will make sure you don't wake up during the procedure. Wishing you the speediest of recoveries.

Stirly
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi!!

The mastectomy surgery went very well! I was awake all day after it, and feeling very, very good. Virtually no pain. Took no pain meds after I awoke in recovery. I was discharged at 9:30am yesterday. Went shopping with my mom, then for a long walk yesterday afternoon. Slept great last night!! Only had to take an Advil for the pinching sensation of the staples.

I am feeling so good! I am very surprised, and so is everyone else!

I see the surgeon on Wednesday to have the staples and drain removed. Then I will be directed to the cancer clinic for what type of chemo I will get.

All is good, and I thank you all for your love and support!!!

Comment

Hi AFM, just seen this today,

Glad everything went well for you,hope your recovery wont be a long one stay strong & thinking of you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X