AF Daily - Tuesday August 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get too excited for me DG-I have a horrible history of being gungho at first and then petering out completely. I'm hoping Deter will not be shy about :b&d: when I deserve it :H

Pictures you shall have-I promise!! Even if it's by phone on the way there when I've put the last knot in :H
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AFM-I'm so sorry! I thought I had replied to your post this morning when I read it!! How did your app't go? I'm so mad at your surgeon for not letting you get totally numb before doing the biopsy!! What an ass! Big hugs being sent to you from Central MA-my pups send you butterfly kisses too. They are very healing!! :h

Uni-I hope that trailer has room for 6 or 8 because I think we're all coming to stay with you next summer!! :H

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Yes AFM - how did it go?

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AFM, so sorry to hear about the crappy biopsy. yowie!

Papmom, for me exercise has to be fun or I just won't do it (knowing myself) hence my doing martial arts since that's fun. I guess it's also because I have the attention span of a starbucks-filled fruit fly. About the time I get a treadmill adjusted I'm so bored i could flip out. eeeeeeeeeek!

Walpaper!? oh dear. this house of ours (circa 1972) is covered in very old, very unbelievably nauseating patterns of wallpaper. Little blue flowers alternating with cowboy hats. yeeeee freaking haw!

be well everyone zzzzzzzz
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Blue flowers and COWBOY HATS??? That should be condemned, thats all. Where is everyone this morning?
            Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

YAY!!! I just wanted to tell you all that it is defo cancer... but it has not spread!!! The MRI proved otherwise. But the tumour is a lot bigger, and I will be going in for a mastectomy. Ouch! But I am glad to have you guys! Sept 1 is my surgery date.

Comment

Great news AFM, if anything cancer related can be considered great. We're here for ya girl!! How long will you be in hospital?

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AFM that is excellent news that it hasn't spread. My AA sponsor "Sister" has gone through breast cancer and treatment. 6 months after her surgery she was declared "cancer free." I was with her at that doctor appointment and it was amazing. You will be there too before you know it!!! Would you like me to have Sister put you on the prayer list? 90 nuns rooting for you can't hurt, right?

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi, AFM. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and will be praying for you. You have such a wonderful attitude about this and I am so happy for you that it has not spread. Big hugs!:l

DG...I'd take 90 nuns rooting for me any day!!
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful;1165228 wrote: DG...I'd take 90 nuns rooting for me any day!!
                      Me too!
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X