***ITSJUSTME is 30 DAYS AF TODAY!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations from me too. 30 days - well done. Will keep an eye out for your 60 days!!
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Well done IJM, keep up the great work :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey IJM-I guess you've figured out by now you can't get anything past us!! :H :H :H

Onto 60 days-already planning the party (firearms may be allowed as long as they are pink pearled handled and Garlic Man is the host )-Just Kidding everyone! No need for alarm!!

Doglvr-you too can have this awesome celebration!! Just believe in yourself and take it ODAT!!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Just wanted to add my congratulations to you ! well done on your 30days AF keep up the good work.x
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Congratulations on 30 days - and it IS a big deal!!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!!!
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

30 days isjust not a big deal, it's HUGE. And so it should be. It shows you that you can do it and now continue having AF success.

Congrats!!!

:goodjob:
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
              X