AF-DAILY AUGUST 20 Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back TC!! Yes, stay away from those co-workers and thursday nites at the pub. Calling in 2 days in a row due to a massive hangover was what finally started me on this journey. It's when I knew AL had beaten me and I no longer had any control over it. Stick with us.

Nurse Lav-I will try hard not to hurt myself with the pullup attempts!! Now I'm determined to do at least one in the next month!!

Det-glad you had a good time at the gun show. I wonder if they have any around my way? We have a big convention center so I'm thinking there must be one sometime during the year. Who won? the dryer or you?
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

well, it may be a draw. pulled out the clothes a bit damp and hung them up anyway

pullups are not easy. you can get a big rubber band that helps you lift up...may be a good way to ease into them. they have different poundage bands for different resistance.

I actually have company tonight which is so unusual, my aunt is in from Oregon, she's AF thankfully.

be well loves,
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Have a great visit with your Aunt Det!!

I use to be able to do a lot of pullups. Then again I USED to be able to do a lot of things!! Sometimes being 29 really sucks!! :H I've been jumping up just to get momentum. Not full ROM but it's something!!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
        X