AF AUGUST Thursday 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF AUGUST Thursday 25th

Hi all, what an interesting thread, Deter your experience is so familiar, I really hate food on the road, it can be such a crap shoot, and the crap, oy! DG fascinating re anhedonia, had to look up hedonism again (seeking of sublime pleasure, continuously) and yes, I see that theme on here too. Doesnt someone have a thread on here about Is the honeymoon over? I.e. quitting felt good at first but now its not a big thrill, and what about Michael, the 70 something guy who just seemed depressed?

I do believe that some of the after effects of AL are persistent for at least a year.

Greenie, hope you dont have a serious delayed allergic reaction. Lav, I am with you on the grandkid theme. Love my gks. Just got back from bringing them over the pass from Kelowna. Yapped and sang all the way. Happy but loud. And now I can go into my room and close the door and its peaceful. And spoil them tomorrow all day, if I wish.

Pap well done on cheering up. I love the way you have taken this so well, under the circumstances. There IS something better for you in store. I just know it.

Love to all.

Kas
    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
    X