AF Daily - Saturday August 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P3!!! I am SO impressed!!!! That is fantastic!

LAv good luck with the storm. I'm glad they're with you.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Just tucked in the chickens & wished them luck but I won't go back out until this storm is over.
      Raining pretty hard & the wind is picking up. Don't expect to get much sleep tonight because the major par of the storm is due around 3 am.

Lights are flickering already.......

Will be back when I can.
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Be safe Lav!!!!!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi All-just back from the party and the quilt was a hit!!! They all think I'm so creative :H. I think my nephew liked it-my SIL definitely did so that made it all worth it!!

Normal rain here so far. the storm seems to be moving at a snails pace which is NOT good. At this rate it might not get here until Monday when all along they were saying early Sunday morning. Of course I'll take a weather related closing anyday!!

Greenie-glad we convinced you not to saw your paw off.

Deter-have fun with the long range shooting. Sounds like something I would really like-solving a puzzle and then shooting the crap out of it!! :H

M3-glad to see you're back but sorry you arrived in the middle of Irene. Hope you're safe and sound.

Lav-hang in there. I'll be praying for you and your family and of course the 'girls'!! Hope they don't get flooded out.

LVT-sorry your eldest is giving you so much trouble. I hope he decides to listen to you soon or else we'll all have to come out there to give him a good ol' fashioned :b&d:

I'll check in as much as I can tomorrow.
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

LVT, I meant to comment on your teenager "stuff". Have you heard of this guy? I really like him. BARNES & NOBLE | Teen-Proofing: Fostering Responsible Decision Making in Your Teenager by John Rosemond | Paperback
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

what a groovy quilt!

Mom3, glad your still enjoying the yoga studies. one of these days I'm going to get back into that.

Lav, storm update?
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X