• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Wednesday August 31

I'm up

Good morning Abbers far & wide!!!
    I'm starting my day out with a trip to Curves :yay:
    Will be back later. Wishing everyone a fantastic AF Wednesday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Lav is going to have FAB ABS!!

Busy day here. Have a good one!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lav - it's so fun to see you so excited about Curves!!! You must have a good group of ladies to get fit with!

Greenie - may the remodeling gods be with you today.

I may be back later to ask for you help with one of my homework assignments. It's for Human Development class. The assignment assumes I have some sort of observational experience with infants and I really don't. :H Don't have kids, was not around my nieces/nephews as infants, never babysat - truly inexperienced. So I hope you will help me!!!! Will be back later with my questions.

Zoom Zoom - one thing is for sure...

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

morning abbers!

I am interested to see your questions DG! I took a human development class in university but that was a long time ago so not sure if I remember! LOL

Hanging with the daughter today, going to watch a movie later and then go to my women for sobriety meeting with friends later. Should be a good day.

I am still exhausted and I am really starting to get annoyed by the low energy levels I am having. I will have to talk to my doctor about it I think as this has been 2 weeks now. Frustrating.

Oh well, one thing is for sure!

Have a good hump day - I'll check in later.
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

Good Morning all!

DG I'm really interested in seeing your questions too! I did my first homework assignment last night. It was history and it was for extra credit. I will be able to get a lot of work done this weekend as long as I keep AL at bay...he needs to spend the night at someone elses house this weekend we're all full up at my place!

Hey Lav, Greenie, and Uni! I hope your day is wonderful!

P3, m3, IJM, and Det, think about yall today. Hoping your day is going well!
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

hidy ho ABenators!!!

off to pick up sister from the airport in a few minutes here. just a quick visit to join in the AF-itude

Uni, please get some blood tests if possible. also PM me about your diet if you have any questions or thoughts, I'll try to help.

fantastic Robb Wolf podcast last night BTW with the focus on wheat, a 'must not miss' episode. I'll post in the holistic healing section.

be well peeps
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

hey all just a quickie running through here - home from work and feeling like I'm getting a cold - making kedgeree for dinner - with smoked cod- gonna bung in extra chilli.
              Getting headaches and think its my new lovely coffee maker making such nice coffee i drink too much of it - meant to buy half caff today but forgot - may make my own with normal and decaff.

good night everyone - off to SMART now
              one day at a time

Comment

Fab Abs lav here again :H :H

I am enjoying my Curves experience! The placed was packed with slightly older ladies who were all enjoying themselves & each other ~ it was nice
                Also got an oil change & my tires rotated today - woo hoo!!!!

DG, how about if I set up a webcam when the babies are here? You could do a lot of observing :H
                I took many Human Development courses in my time & Aced them all. Guess it was my thing

Greenie, keep painting because you are motivating me to do the same. I've done my bedroom & the powder room this summer. I am ready to move on to the two other bedrooms, bathroom & hallway.
                But I will have to hire someone to do my living room - I don't do vaulted ceilings with two ceiling fans

Hello to Deter, Uni, jenny & bear! Where's Kas & Marshy??

FYI - tomorrow is AFM's surgery....
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hi guys,

I had a crappy day - felt really dissacociated today like it wasn't real. I'm feeling really miserable in my relationship right now. I think it is because when I came out of treatment he was like "I am sick of hearing about alcoholism, that is all our life has become", so I stopped talking about it and now I get my alchie stuff out in meetings. However now all he talks about is his company and what this customer is doing and how much he made today etc. He doesn't ever ask me how my day was. He doesn't ask me how I'm feeling. He doesn't ask me anything, he just talks about literally mundane stuff about his handyman company. We have had sex once in 3 months. I'm 37 years old for crying out loud, helloo???

Anyway, I'm just venting, I'm just feeling really detached right now. Okay, off to a women for sobriety meeting with my friends, that will help.

Love you guys.
                  Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                  :h

Comment

Uni, I've spent the last 38 years of my life married to a guy whose first & primary concern is himself.......Just take care of yourself, that's what I'm doing

The scratches & scrapes on my hands & forearms are due to me spending an hour trying to attack some of the massively overgrown shrubbery around my house today. Obviously I've had no & will get no help with that either......
                    It's been my experience that self--absorbed, ego-centric men are not interested in sex - that is all.

I think I'm going outlet shopping tomorrow with my daughter & Lily. Sounds like a plan

I almost forgot - I'll try to get back with a picture my son posted on FB showing the hurricane damage at his house.
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09

Comment

He said he's going to file an insurance claim :H :H

AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Lav!!! :H:H:H

I am whipped. Got a lot done though. Noticed a big bruise on my arm - first one I've seen on myself in years. Rather proud of it, I must say. Since I got it doing my own remodel and not having fallen down drunk or some such. Sober bruises rock! :H

Uni, things are different than they have been. Hopefully they'll sort out easily. :l

DG, I don't know nuthin' 'bout no babies.

Gotta run.
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Uni, a guy that's not interested in ___________ is like pretty strange. I don't think he's Mr Right I hate to say.

Dx has been gone so long I'm starting to have inappropriate thoughts about the neighbor's garden gnome. yikes.

Jenny, you sound fabulous tonight! way to go.

Lav, too funny! good picture too.

Greeneyes, I concur. sober bruises rock.

speaking of which I did two consecutive martial arts classes this afternoon. whew! going to sleep really well here in about 5 minutes.

zzzzzzzzz
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                            X