X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, December 19

Eat Dinner Early!

YoungAtHeart wrote: Hi All,

Maggie, coming home and eating FIRST is a great way to ward off cravings. When I first started ABS, I found that if I prepared and ate a good dinner (even a simple one) with some protein and good carbs fairly soon after arriving home, it just made the rest of the evening so much easier. Before that, I would have a glass of wine the first thing, and of course, I would lose my motivation to cook, much less eat!

Keep up that walking, Deb!

And Capto, you're doing great. Glad the tugs and twinges aren't too bad at this point.

Have a great day to all who come on here, whether posting or not!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
    That is so true, that used to work like a charm for me. Eat the moment I get into the door. It must be our blood sugar adjusting. Thanks for reminding me of that! I am glad to hear you are doing well!

Comment

Tuesday, December 19

weemelonhead wrote: Yaaaaaayyyyyy Andy.....i'd send you an emoticon if there was one with a big fat grinning melonhead!!
      Good going bud...............'only' another 11 days to go until all this madness is out of your hair!!! Keep counting your lovely sober mornings xoxox
      Yay, the count down begins. I'm so glad its all over with in less than two weeks. I let the holidays put so much pressure on me, and I think I'll just stop doing that now! LOL Geeze

Comment

Working...
      X