X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday AF Daily ~ Sept 5

Wow Deter - you've got all your ducks in a row :H :H :H
    Nice pics!!!

Well, I fed YB a meatball sandwich & made him promise to help me out this week.
    I need to call the Vet tomorrow morning, girl Dog is on her last legs I'm afraid. I want some assistance getting her to the Vet ~ I think her time has come. No reason I should do this alone.

Pouring rain here now - I'll look for ducks later!
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Monday AF Daily ~ Sept 5

OMG – I finished off my BBQ. Freaking 16 hours to cook! I also made my apple/vinegar sauce. Took 3 pounds to a friend that is just out of the hospital (nothing serious – cosmetic surgery….) I asked to see her new set and Mrs. IJM almost knocked me across the room! Oh well, I can dream…. (.) (.) I would think that as much as she paid for the set, she would want to show it off. I certainly would! Guess all should be glad that I am not female!

Det – I am almost in between Athens and Atlanta. Being a Bama boy and so close to UGA does not set well with me but I have had to adapt. Blueridge is awesome. I love the mountains. If it was not such a haul to my office in Atlanta that would be my next pick of places to live.

Lav – YB? Love it. And Grennie – you are right, my imagination had gotten away with me. I had made it into something much worse than that. I was having trouble with the ‘Y” but I was toying with “Ba$tard” for the ‘B”. I guess I am warped.

Kas – Beautiful pics.

Night all!
      IJM

Comment

Monday AF Daily ~ Sept 5

I used to drive through Athens on my way to Lake Lanier on 129 - top down, lovely drive. I saw my first (only?) longhorn steer in one of those fields.

Don't feel bad about YB... somehow a mutation arose from that and we would occasionally start the thread with "YO, BITCHES!!" :H:H:H

Where's P3?

LVT, that sounds like a lot of fun you had with your boys. Way better than hanging out with people overdrinking.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Monday AF Daily ~ Sept 5

You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Monday AF Daily ~ Sept 5

jennyneric;1174035 wrote: I know that it is wrong to do it but would it help anyone if I didn't?
            I have to disagree here. Yes, it would help someone. IMHO, it would help you set clear boundaries for yourself. Buying booze for minors is illegal. You are the adult here. I think it would help her and help your children by setting a law abiding example particularly where alcohol is involved.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Monday AF Daily ~ Sept 5

Jenny,
              I know the laws differ from state to state but here in PA you could be fined thousands of dollars & serve jail time for buying alcohol for a minor. A bottle of Boones Farm is enough to get an 18 year old drunk. Why would you put yourself & your family in that situation?
              You are getting your life together, going to school, etc. - you don't want something like that on your criminal record. Think about your future!

I love the Blueridge mountains especially in the Fall
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Monday AF Daily ~ Sept 5

You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Working...
                X