Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Wed 9/7

:l:l:lpapmom:h

Hang in there friend. I wish I had more words of wisdom like our friend IJM....but I'm just going to go ahead and agree with what he said.

Just give me your address and I'll send my in-laws over so you can watch them drink mass quantities of beer and smoke their brains out, and then you can cook for them and clean up the mess. That ought to cheer you up!!!:H

:hLove ya!

Hugs to Lav and Marshy too. Anyone else that needs one, cuz my smilie allowance is up.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 9/7

IJM!!! I got lemon water up my nose on that one!

P3, well things sure dont' seem to be going like you want them to. I'm sorry you've been feeling so low. :l And it is true, drinking sure wouldn't help anything and DG would bring out the :b&d: With the PT job and the gig you were volunteered for, well... you never know what door of opportunity it might open, you know? Keep putting one AF foot in front of the other AF foot, OK?

Lav... I pulled out that calendar of my golden this AM and looked at all the pictures. It was nice to spend a little time remembering him. :l

Marshy.. :l

Kaz, a GF complained about a late night of partying taking two days to recover. I said Wow, 2 whole days is a high price to pay for one late party night. That's really gotta suck. (Now I feel rather snarky having spend YEARS in an altered state) My piccies are pretty shabby next to yours, but I'll see what I can come up with. I know... it's not a contest.

Det, everyone knows pavlov had chickens! Unlike lav, he ate his for non-performance. In a nice chicken peckatta. :H
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 9/7

Awe Pap, that just blows. AND sucks. sorry you are feeling badly. Tell me the name of your bosses and I will come down there and make them read latin names till they have permanent crossed eyeballs. Take all of IJMs advice. (IJM you are a sweet guy. That is all). You should be very proud of the fact that you made it through this without soaking yourself in kerosene for the liver. And yeah, you have to keep trying, because another job isnt going to happen automatically. I am sending you mountain breezes from all the way up in the west Kootenays, Canada.

Greenie, I gotta see the trees and the water. I have this idea of what it looks like. So yeah please post a photo or two. And no it aint a contest.

Lav I envy your strength. I was a mess when I lost my dog, for months.

kaslo
        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 9/7

Papmom XXXXXXXXX

just so glad you're AF and in good health. those are the biggies right there. everything else is in a very distant 3rd place. well done!

Peckatta? oh DoggyGirl that was just so bad it made me smile. yay

Pap, I'm going to be happy enough for the both of us since my sweetie comes home tomorrow. I'll blow some love vibes your way.

gnight loves

zzzzzz
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Wed 9/7

Papmom3, Marshy, and Lav :l:l:l

Marshy, I am so sorry I haven't responded about your mom's passing. I have been oblivious to everything on this board lately. My heart goes out to you. I know all to well the pain of losing a parent. Much love to you. xoxo

Comment

Working...
            X