AF Daily 8th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily 8th September

IJM-thank you so much for that very thoughtfully written post last nite. You really did make a difference as I thought about what you wrote all day. You also made me laugh and smile and that is probably the most important result of your post.
    I will be sure to request that can of Georgia Whoop A$$ if the neighbor kids act up again with the dogs this weekend!

I am so happy you came back to share your journey with us. You are a wonderful person and I know your son is learning from you even if you don't think he is. Just wait-he will really surprise you one day soon.
    :l :h
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily 8th September

Hey Kas-Thank you. I really do feel a connection with you on a lot of different levels and so I do take what you say seriously. I'm so glad you are with us too. I love the visuals of your work days, the pics you send and your honesty. I hope you find that yoga class!!

M3-good luck tomorrow with your first day of yoga training. You will be so awesome at this and I know you will love it. I can't beleive its here already!!

Just tried a new hypnosis/meditation tape. Didn't do much good=I'm still up!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily 8th September

A quick thanks to everyone for all your good wishes.
        To answer your question Jenny yes my next goal is to continue for another 30 days.
        x
        AF since 11 July 2011
        You can never get enough of what you don't really want

Comment

Working...
        X