Saturday, September 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, September 10th

IJM how can you be an expert in oral std without some on the job training. eh?

Kas, you have to get to BM at least once. how bout if I rent a big RV and we can have camp 'MWO'.
    any takers?

also I think I can seriously mitigate your arthritis with diet if your up for the challenge. no sugar, grains or industrial seed oils for 30 days. You'll feel like a new superwoman or your money back

had a marvy day of exercise, then the nutrition movie showing where I met some other 'food freedom' types and we had a great discussion and had fun networking.

now.... lamb meatballs. weeeeee!

be well AFeroooos
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday, September 10th

Det!! I love it! Camp MWO!! It would have to be one bad ass RV tho-I get to bring the boyz right? Oh man, what I wouldn't give to be able to buy a SUV so I could tow my little Paphut to Burning Man and then keep right on going to the beautiful Pacific NW!! :notes::notes:reeeeeeam, Dream Dream Dream Dream, Dreeeeeeam.........notes::notes:

Nice Labor Day +5 party at my sis's today. Small which is how I like it. The kids dominated the pool so no swimming for me today. Reconnected with an old friend who I hadn't seen in probably 5 or 6 years. Felt like we just talked yesterday! She hasn't had internet for over a year and is finally getting it back on Tues so I'm hoping we'll stay in touch now. I cut out early before the wine and beer started kicking in and making everyone stupid plus it was very cold out once the sun went down and I hadn't brought appropriate clothing for a cold evening.

AFM-so glad to see you back on the thread. I'm a tad envious you were able to get a job with the SPCA. The nearest one to me is in Boston-over an hour away- but all they are looking for is animal science grads.

M3-your yoga training sounds fabulous! Keep keep us in the loop!

IJM-Happy Ani!! Sounds like a nice day/night you had with the Mrs. Ahhh, Love!!

Kas-can my deck be next on your list?? :H I'm hoping some of your energy will rub off on me tomorrow. I need to mow the mini tundra at the very least.

Have a peaceful night and sweet dreams everyone!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
      X