• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Sunday Sepr. 11

BAT MAN CAVE!!!!:H:H:H:H

Welcome Bean!

Long day, I'm beat.

Good night friends:h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday Sepr. 11

hey de ho, absinence fans. Edited to say nice CAVE IJM. Very suave. Love the bay window too. Det those pixs are a HOWL! Do you need a licence to drive that thing, at least we will be sober behind the, er, wheel. i really love your bit on non-violence. Coming from a defense expert, its very heartening to read, and it just ups my estimation of you as a human another notch, which puts you at the top. Please teach this philosophy to all the gun toting eegits in north American who think its "ok" to actually shoot someone.

And yes I have had so much bloodwork its a wonder I dont leak! So far so good, re all of the fatty crap that accumulates, but that does explain this balcony on the front of me here. Whats with that???

I think everybody has gone to bed....geeze thats the thing about Pacific Standard time.

DG time during the weekend for Mr DG? That is a radical idea. Perhaps some _____ and some ____ ??? I THINK SO!!!!

P3 love the name of your gathering Pet Rock. I miss having a "leetle dug" as our Russian nanny called my dog.

Lav thanks for the link. I have decided I need to get out more, and to get lots of projects to keep my mind of relapsing. And to relieve stress.

Well, the DECK is done. Still have to stain the lattice and sand the chairs and paint them and eventually do the second bloody deck off the third floor....crikey. To try something new I did my first ever white-ish wavy water in my kayak. Used to doing this in a canoe with someone in the stern who knows what they are doing, so I did ok. Dont have any pix of that obvi, but will take the water proof cam next time.

And here is a shot of an enormous log jam. Complete with mailbox.... Not sure there will be any delivery to this address any time soon.

Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
      X