AF Daily - Thurs 9/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thurs 9/15

Kaslo;1177951 wrote: And one more thing I think. I think that younger drinkers who enhabit the bar scene, big social drinkers have a much harder time with NOT drinking, because they have been very open. They must no longer drink, they have such a huge obstacle dealing with the explanation they feel they owe to the world that they can NOT drink anymore...cause its killing them.
    I have much gratitude for those people choosing to face the bigger obstacles because they are probably a force behind other drinkers' subsequent self-study. Ya' just never know!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily - Thurs 9/15

Lucky! how are you and your "leetle dug" doing? (Russian accent stolen from DoggyGirl)

insanely busy day today. zooming at mach 3

be well.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Thurs 9/15

Nooo. Russian accent stolen from me, oy. That was what Leena called Kaslo.

So. Now. For supper we haff Borscht with a bun, and a peekle.
        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

AF Daily - Thurs 9/15

G'day folk's!

Just taking a break from wrestling crocodiles. Phew! Hard yakka.

Never give up Bean. And don't forget yer https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Treya, yep, i'm a guitarist. From metal to folk to flamenco to blues to.......(gig tonight, yeaah!)

Best wishes all.

One thing's for sure.......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily - Thurs 9/15

d-oh! wrong Russian.

oooh, i love borscht and peekles alike. and probably caviar but I've never had it amazingly. i'm sooo deprived!

Guitarista, dont' let the salties nip you.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Thurs 9/15

Who knew 8 hours of watching two grandson would just about kill me? :H :H
              EB has been in super-duper mode lately! I think he's a touch jealous of the attention his 5 month old brother gets but what can you do?
              EB will be spending all day Friday, overnight & most of the day Saturday with me - just the two of us

Bean, you have to make a decision. Do you really want to stop drinking? You most certainly can if you want to do so. Distraction is so important in the early days. Do anything & everything you need to do to stay away from AL. Make a firm commitment & don't keep letting yourself down. That's what finally go to me - all the broken promises I made to myself. I grew tired of disappointing myself.

Happy to report the cooler weather has arrived - yay! Down in the 40's tonight - sweet
              AC has been turned off - yay!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X