Hi All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All!

I'll just start a thread for Thursday, December 21st. I have some evening clients tonight, so I have to get ready soon, but mostly all day, I have been sitting at my computer, learning to do billing. It sure is a learning curve!!! Here's how I feel right now....

:durn:

However, if I was drinking, I would have had a glass of wine around 10:30 am to "relax" and stopped trying around noon, and taken a nap, telling myself that I would try again tomorrow! So I guess that's progress! I'm sure that it billing become easier with time.:H

I hope that everyone is having a good day. From what I am reading in other threads, I can see that Absville is once again becoming absolutely infected with good will and enthusiasm, and it is a wonderful thing to see and experience!

Hugs to all,

Kathy:l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Hi All!

Hey Kathy,
    I'm sure the billing seems to be a real pain in the neck at this point( and what doesn't seem to be a pain at this time of year) but without billing no bills will get paid. I'm sure it's overwhelming but you'll get the knack of it soon.
    Not much motion in absville today but,like me yesterday, everyone's running about. All the roads here are so crowded with cars. No one can be home because they are all out in their cars!

Felt a bit tempted tonight as I had to go into Crate and Barrel and looking at those wineglasses really gets to me.I came home and immediately ate and that helped a lot.So many times on this site has it been recommended that you come home and eat a substantial meal to set those cravings aside. Well tonight I'm happy to report that it really worked.
    Take Care everyone.

Janet

Comment

Hi All!

Hi Kathy and Janet-
      Just got back from one more run at shopping. Harry and David for chocolate popcorn and then JJill (50% off sale on sweaters!).
      Kathy - it will all be worth it when the checks come in! Wish I could help - I love accts receivable (my favorite part of accounting).
      Janet it's so funny that you mentioned Crate and Barrel and wine glasses. I was at a crate and barrel last weekend and saw someone admiring some wine glasses and I just had to leave. I'm instantly drawn to wine glasses.
      One of my favorite things was to shop and then get a glass or two of wine at some cute little place.....so today instead of that I had coffee coffee coffee...btw- do not get the gingerbread latte at dunkin donuts - not worth it.
      I don't want to go to the gym in the morning. I even have good excuses for not going-I'll spare you my list. So, as you as my witnesses, I am now declaring that I Will go to the gym in the morning.
      Boy you guys are tough Have a good night!
      Peace Love and Happiness to you All.

Lisa

Comment

Hi All!

I love wineglasses! I have some really pretty ones, right out in view, but fortunately, they aren't triggers for me because I never really drank out of them. They are just background noise in my house. But I REALLY understand about Crate and Barrel. I'd want to buy those glasses in a heartbeat, and then want to drink out of them too!!

It used to be easy to buy gifts for me, cause people would just buy me pretty wine glasses! Now they're going to have to think a little harder! LOL!

I know Lisa, we are real SLAVE DRIVERS, we are!

Hugs,

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hi All!

Ok, Lisa, that's enough for me. I wasn't going to the gym tomorrow either, but you talked me into it. Race ya!

I did the eat quick these past two nights as well, and it really does help the old familiar callings.

Best to all,

Cap

Comment

Hi All!

I just love this place- you guys are the best!

and Kathy, if I could I would buy you a cpa for christmas ...

Capto---I will check with you in the morning so we can compare work out notes.

:l
            Lisa

Comment

Hi All!

Hi Absville,

I spent today cleaning and cooking. This time tomorrow night I will be up to my neck with grandkids and grand-dogs! I can't wait....
              Kathi...grandkids are your reward for letting your teenager live!
              Lisa....Hotlanta really has been hot, hasn't it? I think that will change some soon....I hope!
              I let my hubby talk me into getting a flu and tetnus shot yesterday. WHAT was I thinking?? I sweated all night and didn't sleep more than an hour or two.
              I think the worse is over and now maybe I'll be protected from nasty old germs!

I PRAY FOR EACH ONE WHO COMES HERE, POST OR NO, A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, PEACE, JOY AND MUCH LOVE.
              NANCY:l :l
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
              X