Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September Sanctuary-Week 3

Long, long day but it was good & it didn't rain

I somehow or another ended up with kids, grandkids & even YB here for dinner after the Christening & luncheon (which was at my son's house). I am seriously tired now :H
    I will try to find some decent pictures to post tomorrow - way too tired tonight.

Cassia, hello & congrats on your milestones!

Shelley, it's just too darn wet here after two months of record breaking rain to think about planting fall crops . Enjoy your graden

Jolie, I cried at my kid's weddings - couldn't help myself! They will both be celebrating 5 year anniversaries soon.

SD - sounds like tomorrow is #100??

papmom, what's causing you so much heartburn?? I never have it unless I eat certain foods so I really try to avoid them, ugh!

Star, hope you feel better soon :l

Chill, hope you chilled out today & enjoyed yourself!

Wishing everyone a good night!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Oh Dear - as a testament to how over-cooked my brain is these days, I just realized that I read Sept week 2, and posted at the end of it.... then I saw week 3! I have no idea (obviously) what day it is...anyway here is my post -- Love to all --

Hello Sanctuarions! I am alive, and still AF, and so sorry that I have not been able to spend more time here. I am constantly thinking of everyone, and wondering how your lives are...only 3 more weeks and I will have arrived in CT, and will have time to really sink back into the fold here. In the meantime, it is more packing and sorting and selling and donating, etc. But there is finally an end in sight.

Dew, I will read back to see what has happened in your family, but please know that I wrap my arms around you. So sorry to see you have to struggle.

And that goes for you too, Chill -- so sorry to hear of your breaking heart and fear of the financial situation. My lord what a year you've had...please feel the support...and breathe.

Welcome Bean, and Wahoo! to Sped and SD, congrats. I remember this last time that I re-started, I thought that 90 days would never come...you did it, and it's a great beginning. I can hardly believe that I have now passed 9 months -- we'll see what happens when I am no longer racing around 16 hours a day.

Lav, Rusty, Rustop, Star (let's talk about the hot flashes!) PapMom, Jolie, LBH, Sooty, everyone everyone (sorry if I missed anyone) thank you for being here when I checked back in. This is more home than you can possibly know.

Will try to read back and find out more, and will try to hop on every few days at least in the coming weeks. Take care all --

Comment

CONGRATS CASS ON 9 MONTHS AF!! YOU GO GIRL!!!:cheering::cheering:

I hate to say this because I still remember hitting my 30s and how depressing it all was but you are still a baby!! You've got so much time and life ahead of you and especially now that your are AF!! I spent those 24 years in a haze for the most part. Congrats too on your 1 yr wedding anni!! Here's positive vibes heading your way that DH finds a job soon and that you get the location you want. You can handle the bitchiness.

Lav-so glad the weather was nice for the christening and luncheon. Get some sleep tonite! I've had HB for many years now-defo aggravated by AL but now I'm pretty sure it's high fat food and eating too late that does it. I had leftovers from last nite and only ONE whoopie pie right after. I was done by 7:30. I'm heading to bed after taking a swig of Maalox. Fingers crossed.

Cyn-so glad to see you! I can't believe you'll be just an hour or so away from me in 3 short weeks!! Keep us posted!!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
        X