Saturday, December 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, December 23

And Maggie...(sorry, pressed send without thinking...I am finding that I have developed middle aged alzheimers since being on these meds), I think I am inclined to agree with L., I wondered whether to wait the weeks until after xmas before starting this, but then I realised that would give myself oh so many more days to make a drunken dick of myself, and I am soooo over wanting to be the 'entertainment'.....I too believe that if I can beat the hols...I can beat a lot of stuff. However this has to be good for you, this has to be done at the time when you think you are at your strongest to start out...it's different for us all. Whether you take the campral now, or after chrimbo...here's to a lovely sober start, and the will to keep on trucking with it....Happy hols xoxoxo
    And no...I'm not ignoring Olive...I pmed her (God I'm so paranoid...meds??? This is great...I used to blame everything on the vino tinto...now it is the fault of baclofen, will I EVER take responsibility for my own nuttiness?????? LOL) Hugs all, and a dip of the hummus....celery stick anyone??

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Pansy.
      Not to barge in rudely or anything myself, but your Avitar looks like the lidless eyeball of an alien, Pansy, did you have an encounter?
      Lori.
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Pansy
        Not to barge in rudely, but;
        Your avatar reminds me....no I'll rephrase that....it is the eyeball of a furry, pink shark

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Not to barge in rudely for a second time but I think we should start a contest to see who can accurately guess what her avatar is. I think all of your ideas are right on.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Afternoon all,

Not an olive on hummus, nor any human body part. Another clue shall be forthcoming (must go pick up mommy at the library now though). Also off to do another shopping - hopefully no pot roast. Sorry, but my puter is malfunctioning horribly. I cannot sufficiently isolate the next clue. On the way home I shall stop and purchase some software that should do the trick. This is fun. You are all so good. I want to do a good job for you all.

Free hugs, and lots of xoxox ...
            Pansy

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Oh paaaaanssssy! You're really getting us all going with this one aren't you...actually, Paulys comment seemed quite sensible...it does look like a sharks eye!

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Oh you are good. As I am distancing myself from all things festive this year in order to remain AF, this is about the most fun I am gonna have.......can't wait for the next instalment...Thank you Santapansy.....xoxo

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Ooh Ooh I know I know...miss, pick me, pick me

Is it a black pearl in an oystery thing?????? (does the fact that I have now posted three in a row on this not tell you something about my holiday.....oh melon...get a life...go and get involved in a fruit cocktail or something!!!)

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Santapansy! LMAO!!! That is hysterical Melon!

Camper, I am almost certain it is a pix of something you sent her for XMAS. Can you give us any clues?

Comment

Saturday, December 23

Wow Lucky! Way to go!!!

Comment

Saturday, December 23

And now there's a number one!!! Now how did you do that...I can't even get an avatar to stick to my name, and you change yours in the twinkling of a horses pyjamas.....now I know it's not an oyster/shark eye/jelly belly........That number looks like a football number on the players shirt thingy...(sorry...not hot on sport) Pansy please tell me that that black thing was not a soccer players butt hole????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                        X