• Show
Clear All

AF Daily Monday 26th

shout out to bean.... doing ok bean?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

AF Daily Monday 26th

Wow Lav... not sure we have those here? (Bugs).. although I saw something with similar shape but green today, actually. Yikes. Keep them 'south of the border' please! I got enough to do with squashing ants the size of B52s here.

What a cutie your grandson is! And, is that his mommy? Glad you had a great time yesterday and the weather held up for you

I'm having a late dinner (like usual) and a wee peek in here, then I'm off to watch some TV in bed, methinks. I worked out today and my legs still feel like jelly... kinda have to be careful on the stairs :H

Alrighty.. good night, everyone. Sleep tight and don't the the stinkbugs bite!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

AF Daily Monday 26th

Jeebas! what a day. 6+ hours driving on not enough sleep. staggered over to the restaurant/bar next to the hotel and got hammered by some big al cravings out of the blue. damn! thought about you all and what you would say, kept it together and ate like a total pigface and feeling much better now craving-wise.

Lav, I think that's a rather cute bug. but then again I think most bugs are cute unless they are spiders, in which case they are evil and should be incinerated by any means necessary.

hey, saw a news piece on a 50K person study on coffee and it's benefits on both women and men for countering depression as well as confirming there are NO long term health problems for coffee! wooo woooo! (finishing my last cup here at almost 7pm). I don't normally chug the joe so late but i'm super dragging ass.

sorry to be blathering tiredly. off to see if my chat buddy Turnagain is around, then off to zonk.

be well everyone.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily Monday 26th

Hey Det,
          I saw that article about coffee too! They are talking about 3 cups/day which is fine for me provided I have them early in the day Glad you were able to think your way out of temptation today!

Sunni, the stink bugs come in other colors I understand, green, etc. No one knows how to get rid of them yet. People are working on bug catcher devices like we have here when the Japanese beetles descend on us

DG, you are such a good girl getting your homework done!
          I think we may have to give Kaslo a hand getting her's done

Hi there greenie!

I need some serious sleep tonight......never made it to Curves today due to exhaustion.
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X