Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Sunday 10/2

:hallo: ladies and gent!

Another long day at the barn... and unfortunately not the last of that roof *ack*
    Back to it tomorrow.. ran outta light.

IJM... I admire your stamina! I might try ONE (little) one.. but that whole plate scares me :H Greenie... I broke down and had a choccie bar yesterday, too.. just to keep ya company
    Lav... I can practically smell your bread... but then, I'm starving! :H
    Kaslo.. I AM German, but interestingly enough... not a great fan of Spaetzle:H
    Papmom... I'm sure you put a smile on someone's face today! I hope it proves rewarding for you as well.

That's it for me today.. I'm pooped. Seems to be a nightly thing lately!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 10/2

hey
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 10/2

Hi fABbies!

Weighing in on the important matter of the day....yes, IJM - please pass me one of those turds! And I like Nursie's idea of some guac/sour cream to go with it. Heck, I'll take two of those bad boys. When is chilli?????

Big hello to everyone. My eyeballs are about to fall out of my head but I got a lot of reading done today. Sitting at my desk in the reading position all day is killing my neck. It didn't used to do that when I was younger than 29. Any ergonomic suggestions from my fABbie friends????

I did my Bodylastics workout 5 of the last 7 days so maybe exercise is getting back in order.

I'm happy to claim another AF weekend. YEAH! I'd rather have a sore neck from doing homework related to my new direction in life than a hangover related to yet another wasted weekend. THAT IS FOR SURE!!!!

Nighty night all..

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 10/2

:H :H IJM
          Sorry but I'll have to pass on the chili too. This 29 year old needs what's left of her intestines :H

Be careful greenie, nursie, Sunni & DG - limit yourselves to one turd apiece :H

That was very cool the way you colored those eyes greenie - I never would have figured it out!
          Looks much better!

Det, what are you up to today?

I really need to call it a day!
          Good night all!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 10/2

oy Lav and the rest of you AB Faberooos! just a slow day at home, and I'm A OK with that. watched 'drive' which was good and artistic (tho violent), made some yummy French onion soup.

DoggyGirl, I've also thrown out my neck, I did it on the weight bench I think, and I agree....better AF and sore than chewing gravel any day!

ok, off to check chat

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 10/2

Hello friends,

It's late for me. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hubby and I went to a friend's to watch the Huskers play last night. He always makes something quite similar to your turds IJM. We call the Jalapeno poppers. YUM YUM!! I made the quick and easy version by taking some jalapenos I chopped and canned in vinegar and Olive oil, mixed them in with some cream cheese and mayo. Put some cheese on top and bake. Makes a yummy dip!

Hubby and I ended up in a fight when we got home. Over zucchini cake. His mom had given him some and he asked me if I had ever heard of it. I said seriously? I make it every summer for his and our son's birthdays. I've told him. He's seen me make it. Then he got in his deal about how stupid he must be because he asked about why anyone would put zucchini in a cake. I couldn't hold back, I told him he wasn't stupid, he just acted that way when he drank too much and etc. etc.....I told him he was 2 very different people--and how did he suppose it made me feel to know that he doesn't listen or remember hardly anything I tell him. People are always telling him things I've already told him and he acts like it's the first time he's heard it. Then the defensive shit really kicked in and he kept saying how bad he is because he drinks all the time. Which he doesn't, but he just kept saying it. Anyway he did hug me goodnight and I told him I loved him, so I guess that may be considered progress.

I am going to get up early and either go for a bike ride or a walk. I have GOT to get into a fitness routine!

Have a great sober week all!:h
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

AF Daily ~ Sunday 10/2

LVT, sorry to hear that. drinking + communication is one heck of a bummer waiting to happen.
                glad it ended on a better note.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X