Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, December 24

Morning Absville!!

Well, I slipped last night. Icky poo. Don't feel too bad about waiting till the third night of vacation to do so, though. I have not done that for about 15 years. I also did not buy the bottle (my Dad did, when I took him to buy Stilton and Brie). You see, I won't get this chance at vacation for about 5 more months. Today is way abs though. WAY abs says my little head. I am pleased to say that I am a light weight now. I had 4 glasses and have tossed the rest as of this am. Also, those glasses were 'normal' people glasses, not globe sized. And, I have the topa headache to punish me for indulgence, which is plenty enough. My pain pleases me, ducky. I have earned it.

Camper has guessed her present, but I shall keep on going. Melon, it was NOT a soccer player's butthole. Nor was it a necrotic nipple on a flatchested chick. Number One does indicate sport of some kind .... I do believe that someone will guess today with one more clue after this one. And my lopsided tree will go up tomorrow AM. Felix is purtty darn full! My condo has been cleansed of mousies and he can come back to do his avatar work.

Happy abs to all today, and should anyone slip ... let's be careful out there.

Hugs and Peace,
    Pansy

Merry Christmas to our OZ and Kiwi friends!!!

Sunday, December 24

A topa headache is the worst! Hope it ends soon and you can have a nice day Pansy.

I am peaceful for the moment with 2 cats in the bed with me. Simple things are sooo nice.

Today will be day 5 of abs and the most tempting so far with family arriving today. Oh well, no one has a gun @ my head forcing me to drink and my mantra continues to be "It is not an option." Once today and tomorrow are behind me, I hope to have smooth sailing- with the help of my good friend, Campral. I need to get up and take it now.

Merry, merry Christmas to our friends down under! Those down under are some of my favorites.

xoxoxo,
    lucky

Comment

Working...
    X