AF Daily - Saturday 10/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Saturday 10/8

Nursie, you are definitely in the right place to do some AF time!! I hope my ramble on the topic of modding didn't 1) scare you or 2) offend you. Wasn't meant that way. It is such a joy to watch people like you get a foot in sobriety's door, and hear about all the positive things you experience. From my seat, it's just hard to imagine why anyone would want to go back to "how it was." But that's just me.

Lav... :h:h:h Maybe there is hope for YB. Was dinner good? Did he find some jeans? Sometimes life is strange and we just have to go with it, eh?

Greenie - sounds like the event was fun. I love positive energy situations.

The AA meeting was great tonight. Met some new fabulous women that I hope I see again. Several 29 year olds back in college now after giving AL the boot. That was interesting!

Following the mens gymnastics qualifying rounds. So far the US men are doing pretty well. They got through pommel horse with some decent scores which is their worst event. We shall see!

One thing is for sure...

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily - Saturday 10/8

Thank you, Greenie and DG, and no I am not the easily offended type nor did anyone say anything offensive. I am following the program as best I can, supps, Topamax, 30 days and then possibly moderate, according to the program. If I still feel the beast and I am honest with myself,---->AF for me.
      You guys are all wonderful people and this site is full of real love. I am so happy to be a part of it.
      Day 1 again 11/5/19
      Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
      Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
      Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
      11/27/19: messed up but back on track
      12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

AF Daily - Saturday 10/8

Greeting's all!

Think positive, and keep it going.

That is all.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AF Daily - Saturday 10/8

Greeting's all!

Think positive, and keep it going. :h

That is all.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
          X