AF DAILY Tuesday 10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF DAILY Tuesday 10/11

As has happened to me in the past, as I'm writing this post, there is probably another abber typing away at the same post.
    Anyway, Happy Tuesday to you all!! Another day sober, another day elated. I've been focusing on changing my way of thinking after reading many posts by people regarding the book Kick The Drink. Rather than act as if I'm missing out on something, I simply look at it as, "Ohhh. They're drinking. I don't drink." I've used this phrase while watching the media glamorize alcohol consumption. Putting alcohol before your family is not glamorous. I'm not going to pretend that my first 13 days are not an achievement for me, considering the 1-2 bottles of wine I'd consume EVERY night in my past! I'm getting GREAT sleep, but WOW! Am I tired each day. I've been dragging quite a bit. It's probably a combination of my body getting used to being alcohol-free, my current poor eating habits (lots of sweets to compensate the absence of alcohol) and way too much caffeine. But one change at a time. Right now I'm focusing on the fact that I am a non-drinker. LOVE IT! Everyone have a WONDERFUL day!
    "Today's Test Is Tomorrow's Testimony"
Working...
X