AF Daily ~ Saturday 10/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IJM, no prob, but if I find extra money I think we should start a pot for not drinking because I definitely deserve the GD prize today!!!
    My 12 year old step daughter lied to us, and lied to her mom...ended up with a friend unsupervised in a store and got caught shoplifting a bunch of cosmetics. like, alot. They caught them and called her mom and us. We went and she had an attitude. They didn't call the cops because it would have been a huge ordea for us, bit has she learned anything? Something I said got her mom (bipolar) upset and then there was a phone war about how my stepdaughter plays the parents against eachother. Idk. I had to leave. The kid had the nerve to be mad at me so instead of knockinbher on her ass I went and got my son a haloween costume.
    Got home and I don't agree wit the punishment either. Just paying restitution? Really? WTF?
    And I passed the bar too. And I Said "fuck you bar, you will not help me".
    Day 1 again 11/5/19
    Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
    Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
    Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
    11/27/19: messed up but back on track
    12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

nicely done Nursie! if that bar looks at you funny, you bust out a can of whoop-ass!

Dogggirl, you're not alone, I may be one of the only guys I know not following football, or whatever championship game is going on lately. people keep asking me about the game and I keep giving them the same blank expression.

zzzzzzzzz
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Dgirl - we got our wires crossed - it's not the fact the guy's homeless (and i truly believe the we are all 2 mortgage payments away from it having had friends in that position - in fact I would like to return to working with homeless/ex homeless).
        It's cos he sent me abusive letters/sexual stuff via work and used to harass vulnerable female tenants in supported housing project where I worked at the time.
        When I challenged him about his behaviour was when he turned that stuff on me, the Police were involved.

Gonna try to find all women meeting in case.
        one day at a time

Comment

Ah bear. Yes, that crosses the line well into creepy.

I always try to keep in mind that a high % of alcoholics also live with a diagnosible mental illness. It somehow helps me to remind myself that some people have challenges beyond what I do controlling their behavior. Nothing wrong with women's groups - those are great and certainly take that particualr problem out of the equation.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X