Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Saturday 10/22

I don't even want to know what the Fred movie is :H

I actually got my SIL to install the printer for me because my husband was less than interested
    I like having adult kids stop in to help me with stuff like that
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Just for something to do I asked my husb what he thought of appliances as gifts to wives on birthdays....and his response was it's pretty obviously substituting practicality for romance...not advised in his view. So he has always given me big hanging baskets (my birthday is in may ) or jewelry or some nice piece of pottery. He's pretty thoughtful but then he has five sisters. I get ZERO empathy from him when I'm upset about stuff tho. No blood no sympathy is what he sez. I think some people just really have no imagination when it comes to gifts. So my theory is to help out with a serious written hint stuck to the fridge.. In big black print. Underlined.

K
      Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

No good ever comes to me when I pass judgements. Judgement---->Resentment---->self inflicted misery. It's been hard to curtail it and I'm not always successful. But it's getting better and I am much more at peace with myself and within myself when I can let others be in my mind.

Well, I'm tired and about to drop so I read but am not posting so much tonight! I :h all of you. See you on the flip side unhung and rarin' to go!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X