NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

starting again

i really don't know i just want to pack up and disappear

Comment

starting again

merry,
        I remember feeling like that too but instead I chose to stick around & find a new path for myself. One without AL, without shame & guilt.

Go back to the Tool box, make a new plan for yourself. We will be here for support & please PM me if you like :l

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

starting again

merry, I know exactly how that feels. I hope this morning finds you feeling a bit better. We just need to keep putting one foot in front of the other, and have faith that a life without AL will bring much better results than our old life with AL. :l

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

starting again

I just feel dead in side and all alone I can't get my self interested in doing anything I know it's self pity but I can't shake it

Comment

starting again

merry,
              You are exhibiting the classic signs of depression.
              AL only serves to make it much worse.
              Can you go see a doc & discuss possible treatment options?
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

starting again

Merry definitely - i agree I suffer from depression and that sounds all too familiar -- alcohol is a depressant as well. be nice to yourself - bubble baths, deep breathing help me and doing i small thing - washing up/1 load of washing.It then becomes easier to do more/you want to do more.
                Exercise helps too - even a 10 minute walk outside - take care - and you won't always feel that way.:l
                one day at a time

Comment

starting again

merry;1207054 wrote: I just feel dead in side and all alone I can't get my self interested in doing anything I know it's self pity but I can't shake it
                  Merry, I second the advice about seeing a doctor just in case some meds are in order. I also urge you to get up and get out of the house - even if it's only for a walk. Some days I just want to crawl under the covers and hide there. When I feel like that, I know DOING that will only make it worse. I have to get up and out and get some fresh air and exercise.

The problems we create with our drinking don't go away overnight. But they do go away eventually if we stay sober, and if we work a plan to get well and behave differently today. TODAY I can make the choice to be the best person I can possibly be. That is all.

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

starting again

Thankyou all I am trying to be the best person I can be I need to make some adjustments and I know it will take time I have started to take medication wish i had done that instead of my first drink

Comment

Working...
                    X