Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, Nov 15th AF Daily

Good evening all!

I'm watching my grandsons right now BUT found out if I play a Fireman Sam DVD I actually get a few free minutes. Even the little one is watching :H

Sunni, cute video, gotta love the baby chatter
    Maybe your barn cat is on the way to my house to help me take care a a few things outside

Det, you seem to enjoy painful exercise a bit too much:H

bear, I vote for the positive thinking. It has helped keep me out of trouble for nearly three years!!!

peace, I'm really happy you are back

Kas, the real estate situation is still pretty messy!
    Great that you got to see your grandkids though. What a long trek! I think a helicopter should be on your wish list
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi all! Happy Tues evening to everyone here!

Had a busy and kinda stressful day at work, so glad to be home and RELAX and catch up here.

Sunshine, sorry kitty didn't stick around...they are so fickle, aren't they? I have 2 desperate housecats myselves, and luckily they do not care to go out of doors at all.

Thanks for the contrats on the 2 weeks. In the past, I have faltered on this landmark, but not today. Feeling progress and proud of it!

Love the gold stars Nelz and Sunshine...we all deserve one!

Looking forward to tomorrow as I have a day off (phew!). It's been a long 5 days in a row at work and I'm happy for the break. Speaking of breaks, DG, sounds like you are long overdue for one after all of these exams! I wish you the best of luck with your tests and I'm sure you will be just fine :l

Hi to Peacenik, Lav, Determinator, Kaslo, Bear and all of the other abbers checking in today. Glad to have you all in my life :h Here's to a brand new day tomorrow!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Halllllooooooo fabbies!!

AFM you are so fabulous you can wear my crown when you want something on your head. Awesome!! What a heroine you are! !

My goal is to be in bed in 45 minutes so I guess this is a fly by. I cut a flat top today! I tried to get out of it but the guy talked me in to it- I think he was desparate. My first one! And he can walk around in public with it. I even did a little dance :H:H

nighters!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Lav--you have got to embroider AFM a scarf with her avatar! I love her avatar! Can you?
          And thanks for the support on the teenage fun. He figured out today that I disconnected his cell phone. I need him to know lying is serious business.

Sunni--do you suppose that kitty got word that you were talking about having him neutered?

Kas--I don't want to spoil anything, but I come up with 9. BUT I suck at math. (I used my fingers)

Goodnight!:h
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Aloha All. I'm back. It is so encouraging to see everyone so happy and optomistic. I think I'll stay around for a while.
            sigpic

Comment

LVT25;1209257 wrote: And thanks for the support on the teenage fun. He figured out today that I disconnected his cell phone. I need him to know lying is serious business.
              YAY!!! I erased 3 comments about that situation because I couldn't get rid of the bossy tone. :H I kept thinking He's a good kid, but will he think he can lie and defy when he's out on his own?

Hula girl glad to have you back ~ what's been going on with you? Put on some big girl pants under that hula skirt!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
              X