Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Hypnos - anyone else tried them? (thread move)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted first in Newbie section but unlikely to get answers there...

Anyone else order the custom Hypnos?
    I liked the Mods Hypnos - ordered the Abs Hypnos and was getting much better success - but wanted to get other healthy messages in at the same time to change my life habits efficiently.

So - I ordered a custom blend of: You Enjoy Excercise (replace bad habit with good) - Positive Mental Attitude (Face adversity with hope) - Total Abs (DUH) - Overcome the Past (find peace with things I have done and release the negative so I can move forward) and Mindfulness - (stay in the moment, observe, remain self-aware, concentrate and find serenity)

I am hoping that by doing this for the foreseeable future I can retrain the brain to better navigate a post-AL world. My thought was that a custom was a one month AL bill so if I get more that I've paid for it...

Has anyone else done anything similar? How has it worked for you? Any tips or thoughts? Dying to hear...
    That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
    Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
    AF - August 20, 2012

You made me think of killing 5 birds with 1 stone PF :H :H

I think the custom CDs sound like a great idea - hope you enjoy them & benefit greatly from them

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Have a positive outlook...

:happy: Me too! I am trying to kill 5 birds with one stone! One could call it lazy, I prefer efficient.

With luck - at the end of 21 days - this will be seared into my pea brained subconscious - and it will make it easier to do this.

I'm actually kind of tickled. He sent a free Mozart daytime subliminal - which I MUCH prefer to the normal daytime Ocean sounds for driving. Had a long trip Friday and back again today - played it both ways - don't know if its placebo affect or not - but I'm really not in the mood for a drink - and Sunday Evenings are my WORST temptation night - and I'm feeling pretty perky - despite the fact the SO had to head home - which usually has me in a terrible funk.

So - I'm crossing my fingers & toes - that this helps. If it makes a difference with smokers - and when religious about it with the mod version - I did cut back - I can't see why this wouldn't help to at least make a difference.

Liked the subliminal in Mozart so much - I ordered more of that blend in other music - may as well just burn it into my neocortex in every possible way...seriously - if it can help me walk away from the beast in a more positive way - I'm all for it.
      That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
      Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
      AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Good for you PF
        I hope your plan works for you!!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X