Dec 30th 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dec 30th 2006

Hi everyone and thank you all for the birthday wishes!

It's always kind of a downer when all the kids leave and head back to their homes. I have to think positively though............I did MY job and they are all employed tax paying upright citizens. We never had to go bail anyone out of jail ! They all have loving ,supportive spouses and I have four beautiful grandchildren....so far!
    I am truely blessed.
    Finding MWO and you guys has been a blessing also. I feel that I have friends worldwide!

My goals for 2007 are
    Alcohol free...even here!
    Exercise at least 3 times a week
    Loose 25 lbs.
    Keep my "clay "moist...so I can be molded into what I'm intended to be
    Do at least one random act of kindness every day
    Paint my red bathroom a neutral color

I hope you all have a safe happy new year and :thanks: again for the good wishes!
    Love,
    Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Dec 30th 2006

nancy-
      can we please see a picture of your bathroom before you paint it?
      my bathroom is pink....I was in a girly phase

Glad you had such a good time with the kids and grandkids- that's so nice
      Love,
      Lisa

Comment

Dec 30th 2006

Hi Lisa,
        My bathroom just looks like this guy exploded X100!!

Our daughter decorated it when she moved home for a little while after her divorce! She was carrying around a lot of anger and it showed up on my bathroom wall! It's our second bathroom, so I keep the door closed!!
        Of course she moved off several years ago and left me with it!!
        It really wasn't bad until lately. I guess being sober changes your taste in things!
        I think it will take several coats of Kiltz and then some paint!
        I hope everyone will have a safe and fun new year's eve. We're planning on a quiet one here. Maybe a movie and dinner then home to watch that ball fall in NYC!
        Chat last night was fun and fast as usual. Hope all newbies come back!:welcome:
        XOXOXOXO to all!
        Love,
        Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Dec 30th 2006

Hi Kathy,

Kathy,

Thanks for support to all of us here.

Your comment on floating and need to focus encourages me to start looking at the same areas. I'm intrigued by RJ's recent Blog on "The Power of the Pen” -- which suggests writing it down, and treating your wish as if it happened. I've ordered several of the books she recommends, and was pleased to see one of my favorites, Lynn Grabhorn’s “Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting,” listed in MYO’s Listmania [ .*]http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R1LIPM3JHCIN9E/102-2631613-6316139].*

Happy New Year

Cap

* Excuse the long inserted http address. How do we underline text in our messages, and then create the link to the source?

Comment

Working...
          X