Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tue 6 dec af daily

Hi Tuesday abbers! Hope this evening finds you all safe and warm

Glad to have another work week behind me and looking forward to my days off...I have a long list of 2 do's but I'll check in with you all in the am before I start out. Love having my coffee and morning mwo catch up!

Rainy up here too Lav...and tomorrow is supposed to be worse. But most of my work is inside tomorrow and I won't be heading out for anything, espcially NOT booze, so I can just hang out at home and get some stuff done!

Well, I'm off to the Dec. Diligence thread. Oh, I wanted to say a warm welcome to Piper...I see you over at the Nest all the time...I have joined both threads too and really feel at home here. I'm sure you will too. Sorry about your dog...it is hard around the holidays especially. My thoughts are with you.

Love to all...have a wonderful evening. Not sure yet if I will read a book or watch silly TV with hubs but one thing is for sure....
    Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
    :h

Comment

tue 6 dec af daily

On my phone here. Quick hello from a rather quaint pakistani restaurant in oakland
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

tue 6 dec af daily

Det, I sometimes wince & wonder where you are & what you are eating?? You have an adventurous appetite :H

Blondie, I just heard to expect 2 1/2" of rain tomorrow and it's going to turn to snow but probably not this far south (at least I hope not).

Sunni, that is one big feed box you have there! And I thought my chickens ate a lot :H
        If you ever need my chicken herding piggy swissy - just let me know. I'm sure Maxie would love to help you round up your horses

uni, glad you had a positive day!

Think it's time to chill out for a bit
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X