wed 7 dec af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed 7 dec af daily

Hey Lav-rain has been here all day and now it's getting COLD!! small amount of snow predicted for tomorrow where I live. :upset:

Uni-congrats girl on getting your car back tomorrow!! That is so awesome but it's even greater that you are feeling so much better! It must be such a relief to finally know where Mike stands and that allows you to work on you and not worry about him. You go girl!!

Blonde-30 hour drive to the nearest mall? Really? I'd rather shop in your town anyway for sure!

Sunni-hope you had a productive shopping day! I definitely do not do malls at Christmas time!

Great to see ya G!!

Marshy-YEA on surviving the cuts at work!! Can't wait to see the parrot tree pic!!

Hey Sid! Where's Kas today? Did she fall into her sewing machine?

Well, last nite I finally finished my first table runner at class. I am very proud of it-I machine stitched the binding AND machine quilted it. My teacher said I have done great work considering I'm a beginner!! :blush:

I've posted some pics below but it's really hard to see the parts I'm so proud of or the detail but here they are anyway:

this is the back side but shows the quilting design much clearer than the front side:

Can't tell what the design is but you can see the machine stitching:

Not much going on tonite. have already had dinner, catching up with posts and will snuggle in with the kids soon. It's cold in here tonite but I. will. not. turn. the. heat. up!!
    Tomorrow is a day off-grooming for Mick and DD on the menu as are some errands and laundry. Also working at the NH tomorrow nite.

No work from my bro this week so I know I made the right choice by offering to stay on at the NH on Thursday nites!!

Have a safe warm nite everyone!!
    :l
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

Very nice papmom
      Feels good to make something that turns out nice!

Still raining like a son of a gun here. My chickens look like big wet rats & smell almost as bad too :H

Just sitting & doing nothing for a change
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

thanks Lav!!
        Hey-where is LVT? I haven't seen her for a few days???

Hey M3 and Deter!!

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

Hi All,
          Oh geez, Pap, did I say 30 hour drive to the mall? I meant 30 minutes...hahahah...you all must think I live at the end of the earth with that comment. Yeah, 30 minutes but I still don't like to go there!

Had a great day, busy at home getting some stuff done. Cleaning, decorating, catching up on emails and MWO, cooking, taking care of the pets. All stuff I love doing actually...and I love doing it better without AL sticking it's nose in my day!

Snow on the forecast tomorrow. Call my crazy but I am kind of in the mood. I've only had my Christmas decorations up since the day after TG! LOL.
          Have a lovely night all...Bear, Marshy, Mr. G., Uni, Lav, Chill, DG, Sunni, Cyntree, Det, Pap, Star, SD, Sooty, Rusty, Rustop, Greenie, Dew, PAGuy, and everyone and anyone else out there reading!

Hope you all have a peaceful evening. I so love the idea of a onsie, Bear...would go great with my slippers but then again I guess I wouldn't need the slippers cause they would be attached? Where is my Dr. Denton's when I need one? Remember those? I remember cutting off the feet when I grew out of one to make it last...:H
          Hey, I found this...this would do the trick, don't ya think?:

PS, that's not me by the way...I got the photo from an online store selling these PJ's! Too funny. Hey, I bet they'd be warm! With that, I shall bid you a nice, warm cozy night!:l
          Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
          :h

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

First of all I think my dogs would bite me if they saw me in that outfit :H

Second of all, how the heck do you go potty in that?

KO the Beast!!

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

:H

I donno...maybe it has one of those back trap doors with 2 buttons on each side? Good point though...not something I would choose to wear while I'm on this detox diet drinking lots of cranberry diluted in water all day and pee all night!

My cats sure would love it though...I can see them making muffins on it all over me...:H
              Or making bread...you know, that kneading thing that they do. Alright, I have had a good laugh, thanks for the smiles Pap...
              Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
              :h

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

Has built-in diaper?
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

Whooh that is one bunny suit. I like Pap's runner much better. Lovely fabric. What a talented bunch you are. Good here and seems to be getting better. Even went to the gym before work. Where is all this energy coming from? Sid

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

Hello friends,

Papmom, that is a beautiful table runner!! Nice job. I went to the fabric store today and I still have the urge to start sewing again, and take up crocheting. I managed to put off buying anything until I do some embroidering and beading that I started--oh, and the scrapbooks! I did get some cool vintage looking gift bags for a good price there though.

I typically am an Internet shopper. I like to go look around on a day like today by myself though. I wandered through the mall, the bookstore and Menards. I picked up a coat for myself ($200 coat for $50, some cool Mucklucks also for myself, a sweater and some pants...for myself, some sweatpants to have embroidered with our school's logo, for me....and some nice black jackets to have embroidered with the school logo (and 1 for me too) for $20. I also got the dog some biscuits, hubby a book and #1 son a heated seat for his car. I guess Santa made me do it!:H Anyway, I figured I deserved it after the annual boob mashing.:H

Uni I am so glad you are feeling so much better! I am still envious that you have your own bedroom!

And Bear--congratulations on your raise.

I need to call the director of the cemetery to see if I have a shot at the caretaker position. It would be nice to know if I still have a job this summer.

It has been really really cold here, so I am going to snuggle in for the evening, good night.:h
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

lovely work Papmom! once again reminds me I would like to learn some basic needlecraft.

LVT, hope the job works out

made it to my next hotel. been a long yet productive day.

oh I forgot to tell you guys about the funny music in the Pakistani restaurant last night, it was soooo freaking funny. this one song started up like the other traditional music, but the vocals were spoken through a synthesizer of some kind and it sounded like the Pakistani version of 'the chipmunks'. I almost blasted spicy curry out of my nose trying not to laugh. oh dear. then things that amuse me.

time to lay my disturbed head down to sleep

zzzzzzz
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

wed 7 dec af daily

Determinator;1222280 wrote: time to lay my disturbed head down to sleep

zzzzzzz
                        :H:H:H
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                        X