fri 9 dec af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fri 9 dec af daily

home! yay! was in the north San Fran bay Papmom, really pretty area.

speakin of etsy you guys have to check out:

Regretsy | Where DIY Meets WTF

scroll down and explore the links on the right. it's so freaking funny i almost get an athsma attack when I visit.

Kas, the Columbia river holds a dear place in my heart. as a lad I spent many chilly nights there with my Dad and Sister sturgeon fishing in Washington. once my sister at age 6 caught a sturgeon much longer than she was tall. that damn fish litterally drug her across the sandy bank and she refused to let go of the pole! so you see stubborn behaviour runs in my family

well crap, I'm coming down with something nasty. feeling it in chest/head/throat. dosing up on garlic, vitamins etc.

Greeneyes, have you tried DMSO for your knee? works wonders for some, just depends on what is causing the problem.

Lav your so up and happy with your gals, it's awesome.

still unpacking here....

be well everyone
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

fri 9 dec af daily

I HAVE DMSO!!! I forgot about that! Thanks det!! However for this problem, it may be calcium deposit under the knee cap. I have not had an x-ray. The energy work is relatively quick and easy and cost effective. If I step into the medical arena with my knee and then shop ins companies which I prolly will in the next year or 2, they will jack up my premium or put some stipulation on my knee so they minimize thier risk to pony up for knee surgery. FECKERS. DMSO is a good thought though.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
      X