Clear All

mon 19 dec af daily

whew, an insane Monday. AF hugs all around xxxx
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

mon 19 dec af daily

Hidee-Ho Fabbies!

Kaslo... stunning!!!! Gladioli are just so gorgeous and you captured it beautifully!
      Lav... Happy 29th Birthday again! You are such an inspiration :l
      Uni and Bear... proud of you both, you are doing so well!
      Sid... glad you had such a wonderful brunch... I'll have to have a peek at the link later.
      Wally... :hallo:

Det, DG, AFM, Turn, Blondie, and all to come - have a great evening! Gotta dash... Tataaa!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

mon 19 dec af daily

GAWD sid!!! That french toast casserole looks killer!!! DG, DO NOT LOOK AT THE LINK! :H

Lav this is a remarkable day for you with all the annies! WOW!

Kas, glorious pic!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

mon 19 dec af daily

It was killer alright! Kids were bouncing off the walls with sugar and cream high. Sid

Comment

mon 19 dec af daily

Kaslo - where did you get that picture of me? :H :H
            Honestly, I laughed out loud!!!!! Thanks!

sid, I just printed that recipe..........oh yeah I'm gonna make that

I had an Ab Fab day!!!!
            Spent time with my girls & grandkids, lunched, baked cookies & emptied the fridge of leftovers for dinner

bear, you put a STOP on those drinking thoughts girl - really!

Hi to everyone & thanks for the BD wishes. My younger brother just called me all the way from California. The older two have never bothered, ever!

Hope everyone has a cozy night & thanks for the flowers too Kas
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

mon 19 dec af daily

well damn....I thought I posted....but guess it never made it! I must've have been poisoned by that SEE's Candy that I really shouldn't have made a no SEEs Candy by hiding it in my stomach.

Lav....girlie YOU are da bomb....1000 days of AF and 31 months of NF....you are quite accomplished for a 29 year old.

Glad you had a marvelous day!
              Sober for the Revolution!
              AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

mon 19 dec af daily

ah jeez, late to the party again!! Lav-glad you had a marvelous birthday weekend! You really are superb and I can't imagine life without you so don't eat too much of that french toast ya hear??? Congrats on all the milestones. You rock!

Kas-great pics once again!

Det-hope everything is OK!!

DG-great going on the family affair and staying away from sugar and AL.

Bear-I second lav. banish those thoughts. You KNOW it wouldn't be "just one". The advertisers can go *&^% themselves for making people feel it won't be christmas without a bottle of whatever. Jeesh.

Uni and AFM-here is wishing you both an infusion of energy! Much positive pings going out to you Uni in anticipation of the hospital assessment.

Well, surprise surprise. The grinch has been banished from the Papmom home and replaced by a christmas fairy. Decorations are up and I actually spent the evening in the living room instead of my bedroom! Christmas really is a time for miracles! :H
                New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

mon 19 dec af daily

Aloha All! Just trying to get caught up and checking in. Have taken a job at Sears over the winter break from teaching so not on a real break which is a good thing because I tend to get into trouble with too much time on my hands. Have pretty much solved my dilemma from last posting. The bottle of wine was gifted at the faculty party. The teacher that wanted it really hung on to it in the gift exchange. (I certainly saw myself in her passions for the wine bottle). In return I received a bag of Kauai Coffee and a travel mug. Now I have Christmas presents for my mother and son! The travel compromise has been made and everyone seems to be OK. I will go to visit Mother AFTER Christmas and be here with Mr. Hula for his birthday and Christmas. I'll be honest. This is my year of atheism and taking a step back from the Christmas hype.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X