christmas eve af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

christmas eve af daily

6.50 a.m. Christmas day here, so................

Merry christmas everyone!

Here's a little true story from my neck of the woods. The other day, a woman walked into a big department store, and asked to pay off any outstanding lay by's. She remains anonymous, and left $1 to pay on the overdue and outstanding items. Nice huh?

Take care folk's, and Merry christmas to all and your families.

G-bloke :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

christmas eve af daily

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Daughter, peanut and I made it home safely after a looooong day and dreadful driving conditions. However, we now have a white Christmas and I suppose all is well

Thank you all for being here. I wish each and every one of you the very very best for the coming year.

:l
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

christmas eve af daily

Flying by to wish everyone a very merry and sober christmas.

Up early tomorrow to play santa at the nursing home so must get my zzzzzzs.

Love to all!
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

christmas eve af daily

My mom,brother, and myself went to see the Christmas lights tonight. Looks like a Green Christmas for us in Cedar Rapids Iowa. At least I will be sober and will be able to enjoy it.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

christmas eve af daily

Hello everyone! I am zoom zooming so will leave it to someone else to start the Christmas Day thread. Sunni - glad you made it home safe! P3 - are you dressing up as Santa? We want pics of course! Hi LVT, Det, all fABbies!

Drifty - we're having a green one here in the Chicago area too. Glad to see you post on this thread! You have a lot to offer!

Mr. Doggy got me a Pandora bracelet and several charms for Christmas! It's exactly what I wanted but didn't remind him even once since I mentioned it ONE TIME last summer. Amazing! I love it! He is an awesome man and I am truly blessed. :h (and not just because of jewelry LOL!) Oh this is funny. One of the charms is a shoe! :H

Hope you all have a fABulous day. Special strong vibes for anyone who is suffering or dealing with family BS today.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

christmas eve af daily

Aloha All! Just checking in. It is heartwarming to hear about your family-holiday events . I don't have family here (kids left for college and will probably not come back) and for some reason haven't made friends in the past 20 years. I have a kajillion aquaintances and run into familiar people all the time. Especially now with my seasonal job at Sears. Students, former students, parents of students, present co-teachers, former co-teachers, past church aquaintances, friends of aquaintences, parents of scouts, jr. golf, hula... So I have the small talk down. But I had a beautiful day with hubby, taking a drive and a hike along the North Shore Coast. This has got to be some of the most beautiful scenery/ocean on the planet. I try to push the nagging lonliness obsessions away and be thankful, grateful for my life.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X