af daily 27 december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af daily 27 december

off to visit parents with my fizzy elderflower, have a great day all.
    one day at a time

af daily 27 december

'Morning Bear and Abbers!

One more week until these crazy holidays are over....hope y'all had a great Christmas!
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

af daily 27 december

Good morning bear, 4theboyz & all Abbers!

Terribly dark here this morning, lots of rain on the way!
      Good day to clean out a few closets and/or my shop

Hope everyone has a fantastic AF Tuesday!

Sunni, I just saw your pics from last night - awesome peanuts!!!!!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af daily 27 december

Hi all! It's a dreary day here as well. Have a Mary Kay delivery near the mall and also some returns to do. So I think I will do my power walking there as well.

One thing is for sure...

zoom zoom...

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

af daily 27 december

Another sober day

Hi, all.

On day 38, and so very grateful for so many things--including all of you! Sun is actually out here, but not for long, as it is supposed to warm up (to 40 degress, haha) and we are going too get a lot of rain tonight. Better than ice!
          Heading to AA at noon, then home to continue cleaning/clearing thongs out of drawers. etc.
          Wishing everyone a great sober day!!!

TDN
          "One day at a time."

Comment

af daily 27 december

Yikes - I had not one but TWO anxiety dreams last night about real-life projects coming up. Guess the brain is telling me to get it together. I will take some positive action today toward meeting the project deadlines to calm down the inner turmoil.

I will also start exercising again. I got a new pedometer for Xmas and am excited to add it to my motivational arsenal.

Welcome....ThreeDogNight....I've seen your posts on other threads...good to have you here!
            Sober for the Revolution!
            AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

af daily 27 december

good morning daily abbers. Hi to everyone and all to come. TDN well done. Bear have a great time at the parents, armed with elderberry fizz. I find I dont use the replacements as much anymore. although I did have some kind of grape thing for Christmas dinner. They were an absolute godsend early on in months 1 to 5 though. Its a snowy day here but its supposed to rain this coming week, so I will have to go up to the high country to ski. Must go and check Sunnis peanuts out. I actually have to work today on statistics of plants effected by flooding, which if you are looking for a cure for insomnia, I highly recommend it. Yesterday I got out for a walk along a path that goes by the river, in the sunshine, so I plan to do that again today at some point. One thing is for sure.
              Have a great day everyone.
              Kas

cross post Turn, hey, I know all about waking up having dreamt about work, I hate when that happens. My blood pressure is up as well. Last night I was getting on a float plane in bad weather with a bunch of field gear weighing tons, and too many people, about to fly into the Vancouver Island mountain ranges, so close to reality for me I woke in a cold sweat.
              Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

af daily 27 december

woops!

Just saw that I misspelled "things" as "thongs." God, there are no thongs in my drawers, LOL!!!

TDN
                "One day at a time."

Comment

af daily 27 december

Hi DG & great to see you again TDN
                  Congrats on your 38 AF days - wonderful!

Turn, I hate those anxiety dreams. When they start up it's usually because I've let my night time meditation practice go.......

Kaslo, I think my quart of decaf green tea + my meditation practice + my Rx med is what I needed to finally get my B/P under control. I felt like crap when it was high - still don't know how other people claim to not notice. Funny though that quitting AL & smokes didn't lower my B/P (and I was on the Rx med too).

Hope everyone meditates tonight for sweet dreams
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

af daily 27 december

Hi guys, Sorry for the late check in. Little uni had hockey today - got creamed. She needs to get more agressive in her play.

Tired from all the X'mas activity but happy to be sober.

That's it for me, I'm off to veg and read my book! Maybe make some supper! LOL
                    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                    :h

Comment

af daily 27 december

Afternoon all.

Are anxiety dreams like nightmares? I dont' usually remember my dreams, I just remember that it was good or bad or dumb, but I generally can't rememberr details.

I do have one recurrent dream about taking people on tours of houses that have endless doors leading into rooms. One room leads to another and another. They're not bad dreams and I don't wake up tired or alarmed, they're just kind of weird.

I thought thongs was kind of interesting!!!! I wondered a little. HMMM

Hope everyone has a restful evening.
                      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                      November 2, 2012

Comment

af daily 27 december

TDN, I personally do not store my thongs in drawers, too much sand and stuff on them. And they get hard to find in all the size million underwear.

kas
                        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

af daily 27 december

I store my thongs on the closet floor with my other shoes.

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

af daily 27 december

Can't believe the topic is thongs :H :H
                            Don't own any, don't plan to either :H

Happy to have plans with the family to see the trains display at the Brandywine River Museum.
                            I know EB will be over the top ~ he loves trains We will be going somewhere in the area for lunch afterwards too. YB asked if he could join us so I think he should pay for lunch
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

af daily 27 december

Lav, That sounds like fun. Enjoy. Hopefully, YB will spring for the lunch.

Thongs. I used to wash my daughter's thongs when she lived here. I never could figure out how to fold them.

IMHO, I would rather go sans undies rather than wear a thong.

Hope all had a wonderful, sober day.

I did.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X